Product Samples , 55 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
5 september 2021

Great app that does exactly what it says it can do and more. Like and the team are very receptive to all of our requests for enhancements and we have been delighted with the end result and performance. Highly recommend!

Stock Box Online
2 september 2020

I've been searching for something like this for along time. A great little app for my customers to get their samples right from the product page. Support was quick to respond and very helpful.

Plastic Bag Partners
26 oktober 2022

Luke was very helpful and responsive with our queries. He did his best to get our requirements working and jumped into our store to help.

Flooring Works
27 mars 2021

Very happy with the results of the app, showing samples is a huge part of our business and now this works very seamlessly. Thanks so much! Sharnee

Flexico Storage & Floors
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
12 april 2021

The App works great for ordering samples of your products, even if you're using different apps for your options/ variants. No glitches so far. The customer support is very straightforward and handy. Thanks for your help!

Tyler and Scobie
20 augusti 2020

Really great app and does exactly what we needed. The developer is very quick to respond to questions and to fix any issues. A+++

Beauty Ritual
Kanada
10 februari 2021

This app is exactly what we needed for our online store. Any questions I have had, Luke has been able to help very quickly! We have already had several customers use the tool, and it worked great!

GetMyFloors.com
1 augusti 2022

Great app which does what it says, easy setup and works like a charm!
Sent an email to support and Luke answered straight away, helped me with a code snippet to show less meta information when samples are shown in the cart, checkout and in the backoffice. Thanks a lot! =)

Gulvhandelen
Norge
1 juli 2021

The support team was responsive, and knowledgable. Installation and going live took a bit of work, ONLY because my needs were unique and complicated. But they DID what I needed!. And did it well. I also really like the ability to block different products based on tags. I performed a bulk tag upload of a tag i titled "Sample" to every product I wanted to offer. A nice touch. I'm impressed. And would reccommend this app to anyone.

Aaron Packaging
Redigerat 28 juli 2020

Top! Really useful as a solution for samples orders. It is simple to set and simple to use. Moreover I needed a new translation field an the support was great! Compliments!

RAK CERAMICS – ONLINE STORE