Product Samples

Allow customer try samples before buy!

$12/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Wool & Wire

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We are already using the app for 2 years now. It does what it needs to do. At first it wasn't possible to translate the text. I contacted Luke, after 2 hours he made it possible. Very good support.

Gulvhandelen

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app which does what it says, easy setup and works like a charm!
Sent an email to support and Luke answered straight away, helped me with a code snippet to show less meta information when samples are shown in the cart, checkout and in the backoffice. Thanks a lot! =)

Stash

As a fabric store operating online, having the ability to offer samples to my customers is essential. As this is not a service offered by shopify I researched and found this Product Samples app. With some additional support from the app team I was able to integrate this into my shop beautifully. The operation and the appearance are all just as I wanted! When I had questions or requests the team responded quickly and professionally! I highly recommend this app!

Lumison Lighting

This app is fantastic and so is the support. We are updating our website and this app means we can now offer our customers fabric samples. We needed some customisation to get the app to work how we wanted which Luke sorted out very quickly and it all works perfectly. Highly recommend - thanks Luke

Eco Supplies

Time spent using app About 6 hours

This helped us clearly add sample products to our website, developer was more than happy to integrate into our custom theme, and was very quick and efficient with providing us what we needed to get it up and running ASAP... Would definitely recommend

Plasticplace

Great Support!
Luke has done a great job, The more I play with the app I see more details involved that I would have never thought on my own how beneficial it is.

Eteakol

Location India

The app is helping us to grow our business. It is easy to configure and stable. What is worth mentioning is that Luke is offering exceptional level of support as with more advanced configuration and adjustments to our shop.

vinylfreude

Location Germany

Awesome App!
Not only the App does what it should do, the support is awesome too.
I had two requests and both were resolved within a few hours.

vloerenshop

Location Netherlands

I used this app and wanted to customize it a bit more then I was able to. Luke was easy to contact and helped fast with cusomizing the app. Great support!

RuffledThread

Great app! Working perfectly for our business needs. The team went about and beyond to my questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5