Size Swatch

Size Swatch

$9.99/mês. Avaliação gratuita de 14 dias.
Classificação (4,9)
Avaliações
Desenvolvedor
34 avaliações
31 avaliações
Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 91% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
31 avaliações
17 de janeiro de 2023

Great App and customer support! A Must Have for an online boutique. Used it a few month but had to switch to a different app because of additional things my team and i wanted.

Gluecksboutique®
Alemanha
Tempo gasto no app: 2 meses
Aframe Design deixou uma resposta 17 de janeiro de 2023

Thank you for your wonderful review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us. Our support team love to hear this! Thank you! 😊

14 de novembro de 2022

Great app! Was looking for a similar app for a long time. Very good customer support. Solved my problem very fast. 100% recommended.

Fashion-Warehouse
Alemanha
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 3 horas
27 de outubro de 2022

Esta app ayuda mucho a la navegación del cliente y a la tasa de rebote, pues el cliente puede tener claro que productos estan en sus tallas, ademas Amy del equipo de support ha sido muy amable con mis dudas y responde oportunamente.

givelocol
Colômbia
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 2 meses
19 de setembro de 2022

The app is simple and does its job well. Support service is very reactive and helpfull (I had to ask them some help because I didn't read well the configuration instruction, I could have manage to install it without help). I recommend it and encourage the team to keep on their professional work. Thank you guys.

Et Suzette
França
Tempo gasto no app: 5 dias
8 de agosto de 2022

This has been a game changer to get through a time when we don't have all our variants in stock. The team behind it are very good at responding and helping with basic customisation! 10/10.

Blokes Advice
Tempo gasto no app: 21 dias
4 de abril de 2022

We love the Size Swatch App and staff. It lets our customers see if we have their size in stock, to simplify their shopping experience and the staff are amazingly helpful. They always get back to me promptly. We have had no issues with this app at all.

www.indieandharper.com
Tempo gasto no app: 11 meses
24 de março de 2022

Just downloaded this app to my shop and loving it! I did have to reach out to have help installing as it did not auto sync with my theme, but after sending an email to get help I received an immediate response and app was working within minutes. Excellent customer service

Shine Sparkle Slay
Estados Unidos
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 11 horas
Aframe Design deixou uma resposta 4 de abril de 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review. We love to provide great support to stores that have the Size Swatch app, so getting this message is really appreciated. If there is anything we can help with the app, you can always send us a message and we are happy to help.

27 de novembro de 2021

This app does exactly what I wanted, making it clear to customers which sizes are available before clicking on product, with lots of options to customise the look to fit look of your website. The support is excellent too - installed for me on a Saturday! Highly recommend.

Lucia the Label
Tempo gasto no app: 1 dia
Aframe Design deixou uma resposta 29 de novembro de 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us. Our support team love to hear this! If there is anything we can help with the app, you can always send us a message and we are happy to help. Thank you! 😊

28 de setembro de 2021

Perfect, does exactly what I needed to display the sizes/colours/number of each product and whether it's in stock at a glance. Saves the customer clicks and helps the general user experience of the website.
I talked to customer service to help me resolve a problem and they were super quick, and had sorted my problem within a day and even went above and beyond adding something in that I hadn't even noticed!
Would highly recommend.

SMALL-FOLK
Reino Unido
Tempo gasto no app: 9 meses
Aframe Design deixou uma resposta 30 de setembro de 2021

Thanks for the wonderful review!! 🙏🏼 We really appreciate it 😀 If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know!

21 de setembro de 2021

Just what I needed. A small change on our store but elevates the customer experience. Wrote to the support team and immediately got a response. Made a request for a change on the website and they had it down within 24 hours. Amazing job. A lot cheaper than the other apps too.

Plain Jane
Filipinas
Tempo gasto no app: 1 dia
Aframe Design deixou uma resposta 23 de setembro de 2021

Hi! 👋 Thanks for the wonderful message! Our small and dedicated support team will be thrilled to hear this. We are so glad that you love our app and it is just what your store needs 😊
If you ever need any assistance, please just let us know.