Size Swatch , 47 則評價

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 4% 的評分為 1 顆星
2022年4月4日

We love the Size Swatch App and staff. It lets our customers see if we have their size in stock, to simplify their shopping experience and the staff are amazingly helpful. They always get back to me promptly. We have had no issues with this app at all.

www.indieandharper.com
使用應用程式 11個月
2020年10月19日

Great customer service and easy to use! Definitely helps our customers to not waste time on our website.

Saving Paige Boutique
使用應用程式 11個月
Aframe Design 已回覆 2020年10月19日

Thanks for the review. Great to hear you are enjoying using the app!

2021年8月4日

Have been using this app since the launch of our shop and it has been extremely useful in providing our customers more easy when shopping with us. Prevents them from having to click into every single product to see what sizes are available. We recently changed our theme and our size swatches disappeared, however, we contacted support and they were able to go into our shop within 24 hours and make our size swatches compatible with our new theme. We are very happy and pleased with the service!

Scarlette The Label
使用應用程式 10個月
Aframe Design 已回覆 2021年8月11日

Hi! 👋 Thanks for the lovely review! Our support team loves to hear this feedback 😊 Have a great day!
If you ever need any assistance with the app, please just let us know.

2023年4月21日

Love this addition to my website! Had an issue fully integrating the app with my website but I reached out to them and they promptly responded and fixed the issue. Great customer service!

UP AND DOWN
使用應用程式 大約1個月
2021年9月28日

Perfect, does exactly what I needed to display the sizes/colours/number of each product and whether it's in stock at a glance. Saves the customer clicks and helps the general user experience of the website.
I talked to customer service to help me resolve a problem and they were super quick, and had sorted my problem within a day and even went above and beyond adding something in that I hadn't even noticed!
Would highly recommend.

SMALL-FOLK
英國
使用應用程式 9個月
Aframe Design 已回覆 2021年9月30日

Thanks for the wonderful review!! 🙏🏼 We really appreciate it 😀 If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know!

2021年8月13日

Really pleased with this app. Easy to use and the developers were really helpful and responded/ fixed any issues within minutes. Thank you!

Tatty's Online
紐西蘭
使用應用程式 8個月
Aframe Design 已回覆 2021年8月13日

Thanks for the awesome review!! 🙏🏼 Our support team really appreciate it! The Size Swatch app is a great fit for your store to display the size of your recycled clothing on the collection page.

編輯時間:2019年12月5日

This app is perfect for my online fashion store and helps people quickly see if their size is in stock without having to click through to product. Also love how you can show if stock levels are low. App was quickly installed on my store. I would definitely recommend.

Wild Blossoms
使用應用程式 7個月
Aframe Design 已回覆 2019年12月5日

Thanks for your review Wild Blossoms! So glad that the app is helpful for your fashion store. If you need any help with anything else, let us know!

2023年3月23日

Great app and excellent customer service. Do not hesitate to install it if that’s what you are looking for…

Trop Belle Pour Toi
加拿大
使用應用程式 2個月
2020年6月22日

I am very satisfied with this application. Very practical, I highly recommend it! Very good technical assistance, quick and efficient response to solve problems.

fashioninusa
使用應用程式 4個月
Aframe Design 已回覆 2020年6月22日

Fantastic! Thanks so much for letting us know that you recommend the app. We are really glad that we could help you out.

編輯時間:2019年12月5日

This app is fantastic for making it easier for customers to quickly know if their size is in stock. It auto syncs. I have Turbo theme so needed supports help, they were very responsive and quickly got it working.

Isle of Summer Label
使用應用程式 3個月
Aframe Design 已回覆 2019年12月5日

Thanks for your review! Your collection page looks great. Happy to help install the app on your theme. Let us know if we can help in any way.