Size Swatch

Display variant names in a swatch on the collection page

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

www.indieandharper.com

We love the Size Swatch App and staff. It lets our customers see if we have their size in stock, to simplify their shopping experience and the staff are amazingly helpful. They always get back to me promptly. We have had no issues with this app at all.

Shine Sparkle Slay

Just downloaded this app to my shop and loving it! I did have to reach out to have help installing as it did not auto sync with my theme, but after sending an email to get help I received an immediate response and app was working within minutes. Excellent customer service

April 4, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review. We love to provide great support to stores that have the Size Swatch app, so getting this message is really appreciated. If there is anything we can help with the app, you can always send us a message and we are happy to help.

Lucia the Label

This app does exactly what I wanted, making it clear to customers which sizes are available before clicking on product, with lots of options to customise the look to fit look of your website. The support is excellent too - installed for me on a Saturday! Highly recommend.

November 29, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us. Our support team love to hear this! If there is anything we can help with the app, you can always send us a message and we are happy to help. Thank you! 😊

SMALL-FOLK

Perfect, does exactly what I needed to display the sizes/colours/number of each product and whether it's in stock at a glance. Saves the customer clicks and helps the general user experience of the website.
I talked to customer service to help me resolve a problem and they were super quick, and had sorted my problem within a day and even went above and beyond adding something in that I hadn't even noticed!
Would highly recommend.

September 30, 2021

Thanks for the wonderful review!! 🙏🏼 We really appreciate it 😀 If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know!

Plain Jane

Just what I needed. A small change on our store but elevates the customer experience. Wrote to the support team and immediately got a response. Made a request for a change on the website and they had it down within 24 hours. Amazing job. A lot cheaper than the other apps too.

September 23, 2021

Hi! 👋 Thanks for the wonderful message! Our small and dedicated support team will be thrilled to hear this. We are so glad that you love our app and it is just what your store needs 😊
If you ever need any assistance, please just let us know.

Cold World Frozen Goods

This app really helped with CS inquiries and overall UX. Highly recommended. Additionally their customer service and developers are top notch for any customization. A++++++++++

August 20, 2021

Fantastic!! 😁 Thanks for the wonderful review!! 🙏🏼 We really appreciate it. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know!

Tatty's Online

Really pleased with this app. Easy to use and the developers were really helpful and responded/ fixed any issues within minutes. Thank you!

August 13, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review!! 🙏🏼 Our support team really appreciate it! The Size Swatch app is a great fit for your store to display the size of your recycled clothing on the collection page.

Scarlette The Label

Have been using this app since the launch of our shop and it has been extremely useful in providing our customers more easy when shopping with us. Prevents them from having to click into every single product to see what sizes are available. We recently changed our theme and our size swatches disappeared, however, we contacted support and they were able to go into our shop within 24 hours and make our size swatches compatible with our new theme. We are very happy and pleased with the service!

August 11, 2021

Hi! 👋 Thanks for the lovely review! Our support team loves to hear this feedback 😊 Have a great day!
If you ever need any assistance with the app, please just let us know.

Whiskey Creek Boutique

Love this app. It give easy eye appeal to what sizes are offered and available! It didn't automatically sync with our theme version but the size swatch team quickly made the conversion and all I had to do was enable the app. I would highly recommend!

August 11, 2021

Hi! 👋 Thanks for the wonderful message! Our support team really appreciate it 😊 Have a great day!
If you ever need any assistance with the app, please just let us know.

Geetanjali

Brilliant app. Does exactly what it says and works on both desktop and mobile. The look of the swatches can also be customised. Reasonably priced and the support is also fantastic.

March 4, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! So happy to hear that you love the swatches on your store. Have a great day!

Previous 1 3