Enorm Product Slider

Enorm Product Slider

by EnormApps

Create beautiful product sliders from collections in seconds

Luna Tide

I wanted to add products to my Shopify blog posts in a beautiful way and this app allows me to do this perfectly. At first when I installed it I was a bit put off by the styling but then I saw they offer free customization to fit your theme. They did a smashing job at making it match my theme perfectly! I've also used this app on my lookbook pages too now and will be using it in every blog post.

The Spotted Moon Company

Great support in setting up. Listened to what I wanted and responded quickly. Would recommend.

Rubens Shop

Thos apps very cool. And fast respons for the team. Thank you so much

Country Scene Saddlery

The support these guy's have given me is amazing and they are helping me build my small online business, nothing is an issue always trying to help me.
Highly recommended.

Lace Face Beauty 2

Fantastic app that embedded straight into my website and top notch customer service! Im so glad I chose this app thank you so much

Saundraa1

Support team is very prompt and proactive. They always eager to help and they do. The app is currently with not much feature. But as per the team, they are coming up with more features. Waiting for that. keep it up team!!!!

Bargain 7001

Great app an Great better customer service

Econaara

Slider app let me add a simple and beautiful slider to my website. The support team is very helpfuld and friendly.

Arbolito

I have to say this app is great and the support is amazing. Totally recommend it!

8 Bit Evolution

The best option available, bar none. Amazing support to match!