Enorm Product Slider

Enorm Product Slider

by EnormApps

Create beautiful product sliders from collections in seconds

Hotboxed Com

If there is anything I judge a company on, it would be its customer service. These guys are extremely responsive and were able to do what I needed in an hour. I am not of fan with Email support but these guys really stepped up and changed my mind.

Darrrs

Super fast replies to questions asked, and great help provided.

Attan Dookan

Amazing Customer Service. Needed help in setting the app, within minutes they did everything for me and it looks Great!

Call Graphics

My store looks awesome, I'm Very Happy with this App thanks to Team Enormapps!
Thank you so much for reply to my email so fast and make my website look amazing :)

Trendyandfriendly

If there was an option to give 6 stars I would definitely give it! What a great customer service, within minutes had a reply! Now my store looks awesome, well worth it for any website! THANK YOU SO MUCH Enormapps!

Eveil Interieur

I have had a little problem, and the support helped me very quickly.
The app works well and is easy to use.

Stretchofcolor

amazing customer service! Love this app.

2daydeal

They helped me in 5 minutes and solved my problem . And I ugprade professional plan. I love it. Thanks a lot.

Charliestarboutique

Great work from the team within minutes had a reply and within a couple of hours had my slider up and running. Looks great well worth it for any website!

Howlparty

awesome!! I contacted them for support and within few minutes they got back to me and set up my slider. and the slider is very superb.. I'm very very happy with it. I personally recommend this app and their other apps to everyone.. great app, great support.. keep doing guys. you are giving best customer service.