Enorm Product Slider

Enorm Product Slider

by enormapps

Create beautiful product sliders from collections in seconds

Go go to Shop

This app met my exact needs, and GREAT customer service! I highly recommend it if you in need for a slider.
whatever questions you have the support is there for you.
we were talking via email , but it was like a live chat support. they were REALLY fast and helpful.

Dolce & Garbanzo

DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE
Everything works perfectly. I emailed them exactly what I needed and they integrated the product sliders into my homepage within a couple of hours. Free tech support on an already sweet monthly deal is just outstanding!

gadjezz

I am very happy with the support. the first time my slider did not work then I contact with support and support team help me. I recommended to every one please contact with support if you face any problem.
Thanks to support team

enkeltvis

I have used this app for a few days, and it is looking great so far. And the support is really helpfull, also with the personal styling of the slider :)

Bésame Jewelry Joyería Mexicana

I got great support for customizing it, very fast, thank you very much and lets see how it Works =) on my sales.

AllOutActive

Great app and their support is great - i like the slider function as it can really showcase your key products where ever you want.

Their support is great and really helped me with the fiddly technical issues I had.

Very responsive and helpful!

LionHeadz

great support helped me a lot
would recommend to everybody that’s looking for a solid support
thanks again

Vibrant Identity

Amazing app, just what we were looking for. Support was very helpful and did some customizations for us.

chaserbrand.com

great app, super easy to use. great customer service as well. The features are perfect for what we use it for, which is highlighting our new items in a UX friendly environment. highly recommend!

Boxgain

It's a great app! Much better and cleaner than any other slider app. Hands down.

Their support is awesome! They will be there if you need any help.

Previous 1 3 4 5