Product Slider Plus

Product Slider Plus

by Code Black Belt

A beautiful slider of your products in less than one minute

Arbre Vert Craft Creations

Excellent App just what I wanted and easy to use & customise for different collections. Also, brilliant help service. I installed the app, and immediately I had a problem with the currency staying in the selected or predetermined currency. I sent a query, and the fix was almost immediate and it now works fine. Great app for what I wanted, that is a random display of products that is set up for different collections, that keeps changing for every new site visit. Therefore, always a new experience every time the customer visits, and no work for me, just set & forget. Wonderful app, thanks.

Hobbycell Com

very good product , easy to make changes , easy to install

Eternity Plus

Brilliant! Product is excellent at a very affordable price! Support is beyond expectation. It looks like an Artificial Intelligent Robot is answering all your queries 24 X 7 almost instantly and precisely to your expectation. I have never ever experienced this type of service. Support goes out of the way to help you even in areas beyond their App!! World will be a better place if such marvelous support is available in all enterprises!!

House Of Zanele

The app is great so far and easy to config. Excellent support provided by the developers. It just doesn’t have a variety of slide effects, and this is limiting for an online store that needs to present a visually appealing estore to its customers in any way it chooses or trending slideshow display for online stores.

Alleydesigns

All great so far. Easy to use and the slider stands out on our website.

Customer Drive Solutions

I am very very pleased with this service, and cant imagine a day ahead without this feature that is so incredibly important to driving better and greater sales conversions. Please consider this for your own. Really.

Two22

Is not working, even for a webdeveloper is difficult to edit

Sophees

So Far so good very easy to install and use, will update wen I have used it a little more,

Acorns Twigs

Great App! Customer Service even helped me make the product slider look good on a mobile device... sure glad they answered quickly. Loved the free trIal, made me feel comfortable trying things out. Was super easy to set up, only took about 5 minutes. Thanks!

Vantoutbrothers

Great App, its show up automatically your products, no need to spend so much time designing slider, deserves five stars, MY GREETING TO MIKE who helped me with the configuration of the app. Wonderful app, wonderful customer service, I recommend it !
Previous 1 3