Store Mangment By Vertibrix

Store Mangment By Vertibrix

by Vertibrix.com

Manage products inventory, price, desc and others. Brandify!!!

rgxpress.in

Nicely built and useful app!! I have used this app to bulk upload and update product details, I can set timely updates from my emails, google drive, FTP etc when required and also helps me create brand pages for my premium brands which is an add on feature for me... The team helped me in training, onboarding as well and resolved all my queries... Now I can do all these updates on my own and don't need to hire an individual for my drop-ship business... BEST APP FOR MY DROPSHIP BUSINESS!! Thanks, guys... Loved it!!

ruma1

Great app!! Strongly recommend...
Easy integration with our backend systems via email feed, thus reducing manual effort and chances of error.
Support team was quick in resolving our queries.

thomeservice

Customer support is best we have seen so far.

We were facing challenges in configuring app, where Rachel helped us out. Also some specific changes were required and development team was quick in implementing required change.

Thanks a lot

Automotive Vintage

Good thing it was Free. I went through about 50 products updating and it never updated anything in the store.

Trigger Finger

Does what is says. Easy to use, but needs some tweaks. When you press update the column changes color, nice, but it stays that color so you cant tell if it updates pressing it again. Should have a pop up saying that it was updated

The Smartec

its a good app, but missing one feature to update all the products and variants in a single click. Overall its good