Product Stickers

Product Stickers

by Stock Sync

Increase conversion with custom tags

Beauty and the Best - Body Co♡™

Buggy. Does Not apply the stickers to all of the products that it's supposed to - only some. Most of the sticks didn't work. The ability to alter the sticker design is minimal and in general the app just isn't very good. So disappointing. I'm actually surprised this costs money. I tried this with the full theme editing (adding the code to the product grid to get the best experience) and not the javascript version which they, themself recommend - no good. Such a shame.

Ocha Co

I can`t fit a 5 letter word into the sticker ... In their example they have `Most Popular` on 2 lines. Can`t be done. There is no way to reduce the size of the font. For that reason I am OUT.

Weekdaygirl Nails Beauty

I agree if I am paying monthly I need to do all my darn products like it would pay but dam stop being stingy...

Quilt Girls

This is a totally cool idea. I had my stickers set up in a matter of minutes. And I am giving them 2 stars because the set up was so easy. However, the app only allows you to set up stickers on 10 products (WOW). You pay $5.00 a month for this service, so essentially you pay 0.50 cents to put a sticker onto a product. I have a New Product section in my store of about 40-60 products at any given time......so, putting stickers on my "new products" is not an option. I do have some random products on sale in my sore right now......just a few. I counted them up and found around 80 items for sale.......so, putting stickers on my "sale" items is not an option. Honestly, I don't know anyone who has a store small enough for this app to be of use. How do you only need 10 stickers? Since I sell fabric, I love this idea. It is similar to what a major fabric online retailer does. If there is ever an app that meets my store needs, I would go for the stickers. But, watch out everyone, $5.00 on this app is a waste of money!

Update: The support person did get back to me rather promptly. That is always a good sign! They upped my stickers from 10 to 50 which is great for a store much smaller than mine. So, it still won't work for me, but may work for a different site. They did warn me that multiple stickers slow down the site. So, be sure this doesn't mess with your SEO!

Viktoriasimone

I didn't want to give a one star, because the app would be great if it worked. I cannot even fit a 5 letter word in the images. I cannot find the file to edit the size of text. I sent an email to the developer, no answer after several days. I even paid for it hoping it would work, but it doesn't. I cannot use it, because I cannot put simple words as "custom order" or "coming soon". It just doesn't fit.
After this review, I will wait to see if he responds. If not, I will have to remove it.