Product Stickers

Product Stickers

by Stock Sync

Increase conversion with custom tags

Ocha Co

I can`t fit a 5 letter word into the sticker ... In their example they have `Most Popular` on 2 lines. Can`t be done. There is no way to reduce the size of the font. For that reason I am OUT.

Weekdaygirl Nails Beauty

I agree if I am paying monthly I need to do all my darn products like it would pay but dam stop being stingy...

Quilt Girls

This is a totally cool idea. I had my stickers set up in a matter of minutes. And I am giving them 2 stars because the set up was so easy. However, the app only allows you to set up stickers on 10 products (WOW). You pay $5.00 a month for this service, so essentially you pay 0.50 cents to put a sticker onto a product. I have a New Product section in my store of about 40-60 products at any given time......so, putting stickers on my "new products" is not an option. I do have some random products on sale in my sore right now......just a few. I counted them up and found around 80 items for sale.......so, putting stickers on my "sale" items is not an option. Honestly, I don't know anyone who has a store small enough for this app to be of use. How do you only need 10 stickers? Since I sell fabric, I love this idea. It is similar to what a major fabric online retailer does. If there is ever an app that meets my store needs, I would go for the stickers. But, watch out everyone, $5.00 on this app is a waste of money!

Update: The support person did get back to me rather promptly. That is always a good sign! They upped my stickers from 10 to 50 which is great for a store much smaller than mine. So, it still won't work for me, but may work for a different site. They did warn me that multiple stickers slow down the site. So, be sure this doesn't mess with your SEO!

Viktoriasimone

I didn't want to give a one star, because the app would be great if it worked. I cannot even fit a 5 letter word in the images. I cannot find the file to edit the size of text. I sent an email to the developer, no answer after several days. I even paid for it hoping it would work, but it doesn't. I cannot use it, because I cannot put simple words as "custom order" or "coming soon". It just doesn't fit.
After this review, I will wait to see if he responds. If not, I will have to remove it.