Product Stories: AMP Widgets

Convert pages in AMP, improve SEO and conversion rates.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SAcademy

Location India

It is an amazing app that works perfectly, No matter whether you are having great website content or so on... unless your webpage load speed is not very fast. As per the Google Algorithms, Mobile-Friendly Website is important for Ranking in search results. We have installed this on two of our store and recommending to all our clients and friends who run Shopify stores. The support team is really wonderful to work with.

S I L A S

Location India

Hi, Boom…Want AMP Stories....! All is done as now no other marketing & seo tool needed to optimize & glorify my store & products… My website is now lightning fast. With having products to convert prospects into customers … If you don’t want to spend 1000’s of $$$ in SEO marketing & still hoping to get top search results.. This widget is the best tool to get to the top of the Search Engine Result Page. This new format will give you more possibilities to promote your brand, content, product or services. With AMP widgets, you are in control, you own the content and define the story flow. Just to summarize for a non-technical person like me… it's fast and immersive.. Be ready to count your bucks. This is my personal experience… I am happy with it."