TabMe ‑ Product Tabs

TabMe ‑ Product Tabs

by Anvanto

Improve product page with extra tabs, blocks or accordions

Passion Device

It's a very good app and also a good and reliable support. They respond to your wishes and implement them quickly

November 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review!

paw pals shop

I have contacted this app as i decided to not use this specific tab as it unfortunately does not meet my needs - needless to say, it is a very good app - the downside is that i have contacted the support and heard nothing - currently there is a residue of coding left on my store - slowing it down which potentially could cause me to lose potential clients - there is a blue swirl when you load EVERYTHING and it needs to be deleted!!! Can someone please get in contact with me? its so frustrating!!

part 2: After support contacted me - they were very helpful and managed to resolve this issue but please note - the blue swirl will slow down your site

Beardsolution

Hi again , This app is good for its price and if you remove the bug then it will be perfect ! Thanks

May 30, 2019

FunkChez

DO NOT install this app!! Worst app. It has slowed down my site a big blue wheel pops up everytime I try to load the page. It doesnt seem to go away. I can't seem to get a hold of anyone either! This is really frustrating

May 29, 2019

Hello,

I've disabled the preloader. I am very sorry that the preloader cause inconvenience to you. May i install TabMe and configure the app as you would like? It would take 3 minutes.

Boone Street Body Company

I chose this app because of the 14-day tree trial. However, I quickly realized it's pretty buggy. When I wanted to edit product tabs, I was constantly asked to log into a system that I didn't have an account for, and product support couldn't help. I also didn't like that there was no way to know from a listing view which product tab description went with which product—you have to manually go into each description and see which product it's tied to. When I have dozens of products, that quickly became a pain. I ultimately switched apps.

The Hoodie Store

The guys at TabMe have been tremendously helpful, even going to great lengths to accomodate my particular needs. Their support is amazing. Thank you guys!

Shonen Arīna

The App works great and serves its purpose by neatly housing the descriptions, features, and specifications of products. The support is also listening, competent and fast.