Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell and Cross-sell with Smart Funnels

nelsonmakesart

Aryan was super helpful and I look forward to a solution by their specialists within a few days. Great work!

Angry Supplements

Worked with Chintan on getting this set up. Was surprised when he offered to call me to make the set up and some of the troubleshooting was easier... That was nice given the trouble i've had with customer support with other apps! Thanks

Prime Arsenal

Thank you for your customer service Carter, without your help I wouldn't be able to figure it out. Much luck to you and your team!

Pinks Boutique

Super easy use. Wouldn't change it. Only concern is that it sometimes feels like it can drop off the website :)

Bunnylifter

This app makes your page go from 3 seconds to loading speed to 19 seconds. Horrible, make sure that you duplicate your theme before trying the app.

Stonemaier Games

This app has been fantastic so far, especially when combined with Bold Brain. In the first week alone, we've had 100 conversions (orders where people took our upsell recommendation and actually purchased it). I should have installed this ages ago.

Kooper Eyewear

This is app is great! I moved from Bold Bundles to Bold Upsell and I love it. I personally find Bundles a little pricey but Upsell is perfect. Also great great customer service! Shout out to Rahul!

Sideluxe

It is the first time I use it but if I like it it is excellent, easy to install and create the offers. Then I will write to tell how it goes with sales.

Teepee Girl Designs

I'm excited about all the potential of this app. Thanks, Carter for your help. I appreciate the quick support.

Homes Bracelets

uninstalled the app because it sucked and it messed with our code. Do not install. huhuihihihihuhiuhiuhiehwfi

January 29, 2020

Hello there. I'm glad to see that our team of experts were able to identify the issue of one of your other apps having conflicted with our code, causing some unsightly text on your homepage.

It looks like one of our installation experts was able to get the Upsell code fully removed from your store, as per your wishes.

I just wanted to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, and we want to wish you the very best in the future!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 139 140