Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell and Cross-sell with Smart Funnels

Kitty Kastle

I've just started using the app and it seems very worthwhile so far. On top of that, the support staff is extremely polite and helpful, which makes me more confident about using it more in the future!
PS You are in good hands when you have Jennifer as your customer support :)

December 2, 2019

Hello there! Thank you very much for the kind words; we're so glad to hear that our support team (and Jennifer) were able to provide you with the amazing support we always aim to offer.

We look forward to seeing your continued success! :-) Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

ExultPlanet

I just created my first upsell offer with the help of Scotty. Amazing customer support. Looking forward to seeing if the APP will help with conversions

November 29, 2019

Hello there! We're so glad to hear you got your first upsell up and running; our team is always ready to help if you need, so thank you for reaching out to us!

We love hearing that our support was great; we're confident you'll see increased conversions and order values with the offer you've set up.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

The Lake

Jay and Scotty were very helpful at updating the Custom HTML/css with me and made sure I was satisfied with how everything looked. Thank you Jay and Scotty!

November 29, 2019

Hello! Thanks so much for the review; we're glad to hear that Jay and Scott were able to get some updates done to your custom coding and got it to look just how you wanted.

We appreciate the kind words! Please let us know if we can help with anything else, and best of luck this Black Friday weekend!

Vintage Vibe

Really helpful and supportive team, Paul and Beth were quick to attempt and fix my issue, both of them knew exactly what I needed done and got it fixed fast.

November 28, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the kind words. We're so glad to hear that our customer service specialists were able to work with you and get things fixed so quickly; that's certainly what we aim for!

We've got all hands on deck this Black Friday season, so don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else! Cheers!

Cozy Pet

Really intuitive and useful app. I had a couple of questions for support and Kelsey was extremely helpful in answering them! Five stars.

November 28, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad to hear that you've found our app to be intuitive and so useful - we look forward to seeing your average order value increase!

Our support team is full of awesome people, and we're glad to hear that you were able to get some help from Kelsey to answer all of your questions.

Thanks again for the review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance.

WeenieWarmers

I set up an offer in less than 10 minutes and it looks WAY better than the app I was using before to upsell. Thanks guys!

November 27, 2019

Hi there! We love hearing that you're enjoying our Upsell app, and the way that it looks on your store. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else - thanks a lot for taking the time to leave us a review!

Mad About Patchwork

Set up was very easy, and support was excellent. Support Ninja James B answered all my questions - turns out any issue I had was user error, and he walked me through it easily!

November 27, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad that our support ninja James was able to help you out and get things working properly for ya!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us again if you need anything else; we've got lots of people on deck for Black Friday and will be ready to help you out again. :-)

ZEDE Paris

Thanks James B for your help ! Really appreciate it, might ask you some stuff again in the future :)

November 27, 2019

Hi there! We're glad that you were able to get some assistance from James - please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything else. We've got all hands on deck for Black Friday, and plenty of people available to help you out with anything you might need! :-)

Almi Apparel

I signed up for the trial and was impressed with the customer service as Scott was available right away by chat and super helpful. I got the whole app setup in about 5 minutes.

November 27, 2019

Hey there, we're so glad you enjoyed using Upsell during the trial period! Our live chat team is full of rockstars and we're glad you were able to work with Scott to get the app set up and working on your store.

We look forward to hearing about your success with Upsell! Please let us know if we can help with anything else, as well. :-)

Denver Modern

Chintan was very helpful when I need customer supports help! He helped me troubleshoot my problem and offered multiple solutions and everything worked out great.

November 26, 2019

Hello! Thanks so much for the review - we're happy to hear that Chintan was able to help you out with troubleshooting - my apologies you ran into issues in the first place, but I'm glad that everything worked out. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else going forward! Happy upselling!