Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

Brainpower Supplements

Has helped to uplift sales and cover its own cost. Was easy to set up. Would recommend..................

PUR Cold Pressed Juice | Juice Cleanses Shots

Wow I can't believe how easy this was to install and it works great. I'm very excited for this app!!

Eco Lips

Mayank was an awesome help - he addressed my issue and took the time to explain why we didn't get any views on our offers/up sells.

Cobb Grill Canada

I really like this app.

Bold Upsell has paid for itself over and over. This is defiantly worth every dollar. You will see a positive return on your money spent.

Cobb Grill Canada
www.mycobb.ca

Modern HR

Aryan Sharma and Vighnesh were brilliant in helping me to customise the app via live chat. I'm not a coder and they were able to solve my problem very quickly. Aryan even helped me to add my own brand colours to my form. Thank you both for all your help. Everything is now working perfectly.

Chewelry & Babe

Aryan was great. He understood my challenges and frustrations. He was able to quickly help with the app install, tested it out with me and even showed me how to add new products to up sell so I could get going right away. Overall, terrific service!

Meluka Honey USA

Guri was very helpful! He figured out my issue right away and helped me get on with my business. Happy to have good support.

bioactiveskincareco

Very flexible and effective application. I had a technical issue and Aryan Sharma from the Bold support team provided fast and friendly support and got the issue resolved. Great product and great support! Thanks!

Tech Butter

Kelsey really helped get us set up! We're very happy with her assistance and in-depth customer service. Thanks again Kelsey!

Shop Just Sales

I use this app for two Shopify stores, which helps me cross-sell and Upsell my products. The idea is to produce higher profits. I have learned to create a collection of Cross-Sell Products that do not appear on my web site which I can surprise them with the related add ons. The only negative thing I can find is - I wish the app would allow me more freedom to use different fonts and text colors for the script I create.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 125 126