Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell and Cross-sell with Smart Funnels

ThatPetCrate

This was so easy and effective, I would definitely recommend this to people in order to upsell products. Upselling is highly profitable and this makes it really easy

Hindie Teashop

Jennifer from Customer Support help me with all my questions and great attention, more support like that!

Easy KETO

Priyanka helped with setting up our initial Upsell's and answered all our questions. Thanks Priyanka

January 8, 2020

Hi there! We're so glad to hear that Priyanka was able to help you out with setting up your first Upsell and get all of your questions answered. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything else, and we wish you the best of luck with Upselling. :-)

familiar...yet different

I've only recently installed but So far so good! I really like this app and Abhi is great for tech assistance :)

January 7, 2020

Hey there, thank you for the review and for reaching out to us. :-) We're glad to hear that Abhi was able to work with you to provide you with tech support.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or issues while trying out the app more! We look forward to seeing your success and increased conversions with upsell!

Invader Coffee

Very user friendly. Would recommend to someone wanting to increase their conversions and give their customers an incentive to buy.

January 6, 2020

Hello there! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying our Upsell app; thank you so much for the recommendation. We love hearing that you've been seeing success with increased conversions using the app. :-)

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you.

JewelTonez

I had a minor issue and reached out to Bold support on Dec 24th. My issue was correctedDec 26th. Excellent service

December 30, 2019

Hello there! We appreciate your patience with us during the holidays causing limited support; we're glad to hear that things were able to be sorted out within a couple of days! Thank you so much for the review, and please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Top Deal Ever

The customer service is amazing. We hope that they revise their plans because they are a little bit expensive

December 30, 2019

Hi there! We're happy to hear that you've had a good experience with our customer service team. That's certainly what we aim for. We thank you for your feedback on our pricing, as well. We certainly evaluate our apps on a regular basis to see what can be changed, but can't guarantee any price changes in the future unfortunately. We have seen that the value Upsells bring to our customers often pay for the app itself, and more!

Exō Audio

Chintan amazing customer service. like wow!!! so informative and calm and collected. helped me with my product www.exoaudio.net

December 23, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the kind words; we'll be sure to share those with Chintan. :-)

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, and thank you for sharing your website so we can see the app in action! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you.

The Car Seat Key

This app is great. The support team is very helpful with any issues and questions. The app works as expected but if you want to really get the best results on your up-sells/cross-sells, you will want to integrate Bold Discount.

December 19, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear you're really enjoying our Upsell app. We're glad you're enjoying using the integration with Bold Discounts to really make the most of your BOGO offers. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Complete Service

This app was actually recommended to me by another happy customer, so far I am using it to do currency conversions to make it easier for people across the world to shop at my store and it's fantastic!

I am gradually going deeper into the Bold ecosystem and if it's at all like my current experience, then I look forward to a long relationship with Bold.

Look at what they do for me, complete-service.com my store is awesome!

P.S. They have great customer support agents like Kelsey who make your experience even better! She got to me right away, accurately assessed my situation and came up with a solution just as quickly!

If you ever have a problem that requires customer support and you run into her, tell her Kevin says hi!

Kelsey, if you're reading this, thanks. I felt understood and well attended to.

December 19, 2019

Hello Kevin! We're so glad to hear that you were given a recommendation of our app by somebody else, and that you're enjoying it so far! We look forward to seeing what other apps you're interested in trying from us, and helping you achieve your goals with those as well. :-)

Thanks so much for sharing your website so others can see the apps in action! We love how it looks. And we'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Kelsey. :-)

Thank you so much for the kind words; we hope that we can continue helping you in the future should you need it, and we look forward to seeing your continued success!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 119 120