Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 85% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
5 de junio de 2023

Glitchy, not mobile friendly, slow backend interface, reporting does not work, and not accessible! Relayed my accessibility compliance concerns to no avail.

Ruffwear
Casi 5 años usando la aplicación
BOLD respondió 8 de junio de 2023

Thanks so much for taking the time to write in with your feedback. Comments such as yours helps alert us to much needed features for future development. We've passed your comments along to our development team. Regarding the issues you are experiencing, we'd love to get to the bottom of this. Our support team has reached out to you to provide some help!

13 de marzo de 2023

I really like their customer support. Very friendly and accessable and you can actually chat with a real person!

Also the app works well and does what it says, reliably.

Dr. Mani's Magic Microbial Mix
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
BOLD respondió 14 de marzo de 2023

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are as so glad to hear of your wonderful experience with our support team. They are always happy to go the extra mile to make sure everything is working well for you! I will be sure to pass along the kudos to our team! Thanks for choosing Bold!

Fecha de modificación: 15 de mayo de 2023

The app works, but when you delete it, the drama starts. Some time ago I deleted the app and now I wanted to remove the code of our theme. Unfortunately, it's not that easy. I never had such difficulties to remove an app before. When removing the code, errors occur that cause the storefront to crash. I have integrated, removed code and edited many different apps but have never had such problems. I contacted support and they advised me to open a ticket. In the Bold Helpcenter all you can find in the chat box is their "Get Started" function, which doesn't help anyone with a problem after a bit of searching you will find where to open a ticket. Very disappointed that I also paid money for something like this. They make customer acquisition easy but everything else as cumbersome as possible.

SOLESTAR - The Sole of Sports.
Alemania
14 días usando la aplicación
BOLD respondió 18 de mayo de 2023

Thank you for taking the time to write in. We are so sorry to hear you are having trouble removing the code from your theme. Rest assured, we have a team dedicated to helping with code installs and removal. I can confirm our team has reached out to help!

25 de mayo de 2023

BE VERY careful downloading this app.

We used it for a few days and decided to uninstall it. For the next two weeks our sales dipped significantly. Our Landing page views to link clicks went from 80% ratio to 50% ratio. Finally found this out today and realized it was a bunch of rogue code left over by Bold. Page speed went from 90 to 50.

In the process of trying to uninstall all of it following their "tutorial" right now and half of the code I need to delete I cannot even find.

The app works great when it's installed, but be really careful.

Mad Kandi
7 días usando la aplicación
BOLD respondió 30 de mayo de 2023

Thanks for taking the time to write in! We are sorry to hear that you experienced a page speed issue with your store. I can confirm our dedicated install team has been in contact with you to help. While Upsell does require some code to function, it should not have a significant impact on your store load speed. Our team would also be happy to take a closer look if you would like to try again in the future. Just let us know!

10 de septiembre de 2013

Great app. Pays for itself every month.

Taproot Magazine
Más de 10 años usando la aplicación
10 de diciembre de 2013

Great app! We've definitely seen an increase in sales. Highly recommended.

The Decibel Store
3 de marzo de 2014

This app looks great and is a great tool to use to upsell your products!

Simply Computing Online Store
Canadá
11 de junio de 2013

This app is awesome. Within the first 5 minutes of installing it we had our first customer add our upsell product (a shaker cup) to their cart and complete their purchase. Our average cart price has risen by about $7 because of this app. We definitely recommend it! Super easy to use, and it actually works.

gammalabs
13 de mayo de 2013

There is a reason this app has a 100% positive review score.
It WORKS!! Their customer support is fast and friendly.
Highly recommend this app.

Hawaii Tee Times
Alrededor de 9 años usando la aplicación
11 de junio de 2013

So simple to use! The conversion report shows quickly at a glance how effective your upsells are. Great App!

Beekman 1802 Mercantile