Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell and Cross-sell with Smart Funnels

Prime Arsenal

Thank you for your customer service Carter, without your help I wouldn't be able to figure it out. Much luck to you and your team!

Stonemaier Games

This app has been fantastic so far, especially when combined with Bold Brain. In the first week alone, we've had 100 conversions (orders where people took our upsell recommendation and actually purchased it). I should have installed this ages ago.

Kooper Eyewear

This is app is great! I moved from Bold Bundles to Bold Upsell and I love it. I personally find Bundles a little pricey but Upsell is perfect. Also great great customer service! Shout out to Rahul!

Sideluxe

It is the first time I use it but if I like it it is excellent, easy to install and create the offers. Then I will write to tell how it goes with sales.

Teepee Girl Designs

I'm excited about all the potential of this app. Thanks, Carter for your help. I appreciate the quick support.

ThatPetCrate

This was so easy and effective, I would definitely recommend this to people in order to upsell products. Upselling is highly profitable and this makes it really easy

Hindie Teashop

Jennifer from Customer Support help me with all my questions and great attention, more support like that!

Easy KETO

Priyanka helped with setting up our initial Upsell's and answered all our questions. Thanks Priyanka

January 8, 2020

Hi there! We're so glad to hear that Priyanka was able to help you out with setting up your first Upsell and get all of your questions answered. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything else, and we wish you the best of luck with Upselling. :-)

familiar...yet different

I've only recently installed but So far so good! I really like this app and Abhi is great for tech assistance :)

January 7, 2020

Hey there, thank you for the review and for reaching out to us. :-) We're glad to hear that Abhi was able to work with you to provide you with tech support.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or issues while trying out the app more! We look forward to seeing your success and increased conversions with upsell!

Invader Coffee

Very user friendly. Would recommend to someone wanting to increase their conversions and give their customers an incentive to buy.

January 6, 2020

Hello there! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying our Upsell app; thank you so much for the recommendation. We love hearing that you've been seeing success with increased conversions using the app. :-)

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 119 120