Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

FenderSplendor Paint Meters

Love Product Upsell. Keep up the good work

Captain Company

WIthout a doubt, the upsell app has been the most effective of all of our apps. It has helped to increase our sales significantly. We love the app, but it can be a bit difficult in its implementation. But, that aside, it's really the most effective app that we use on our store. Highly recommended and we look forward to using it, especially as they continue to upgrade and work the bugs out of it.

Gomma Fashion

Very solid. Highly recommended, and much needed feature for shopify. Just one thing stopping this from getting five stars. To discount the upsells you need the discount app. With that it's perfect, but it took me a while to figure out. Together with discount app, this app is more than 5 stars, more like 5+. Solid stuff.

Generation Iron Brands LLC

Great app! Does everything advertised and more!

Unlock Australia Supporters Shop

App works well seems to do everything it says it will!

Skin Research Laboratories

I've just started using this app, so that's why I've only given 4 stars right now, but I'm sure it's worthy of 5. It's so simple to use and the customer service I received when I had questions about using it with the Product Discount app I already had installed was amazing. Ron was super helpful and quick!

Ahuriri Pharmacy, your online chemist for gifts, vitamins and cosmetics

This is a very clever app to apply bulk discounts that are otherwise unavailable in "product discount" and shopify. It has allowed us to run buy 2 get a 3rd free promotions which is handy to our store.

K5 Optima Store

I like this app a lot. Only thing I've noticed is that when checking out in my store, you have to press the checkout button twice to initiate the app to kick in. Normally you would only need to press it once to checkout.

Other than that, I like it.

Happy Hound Dog Treats

It's a great idea and if it's right for your type of products, it's a definite keeper.

d20pfsrd.com estore

I like it a lot. It offers a convenient way to offer free add-ons and other sales incentives to potential customers.