Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell and Cross-sell with Smart Funnels

Flingshot

Super easy to setup! One trick we have figured out is that if you want to upsell something with a special discount to increase conversions you can create a new product at a lower price that is hidden on your normal shop. Might be a good feature to look at adding in the future.

Soaring Heart Natural Bed Company

It is easy and straightforward to use. We've already seen a return.

Waviators

Super simple and helping us get higher average order value. Pays for itself. A no brainer.

FCPeffects

This a great app! The developers are great too! Quick to respond to emails and receptive to new ideas.

ShoeMe.ca

Very good app for increasing conversions. Also, the new updates allowing to show variants was needed and rolled out quickly.

Nothing but positive feedback for this app.

Vinyl Impression

I love this App! It's a must have! I sold £159.99 worth of products in my first month, on the free trial! It's paid for itself for a year already! Excellent design and soooo easy to set up! You must try this out for yourself!

Official 30A® Gear

Fantastic app! I've "upsold" $59 worth of stuff in the last 30 days... and my plan only costs $10/month... so you do the math! =)

Zen Yarn Garden

Love this app! The developers are quick to answer any inquiries and also to answer any questions and fix any quirks. The price is reasonable - pays for itself with one customer using it!

One Million Fed

I am a very big fan of this app & I recommend it to all serious business owners!

camounderwear

Shopify is awesome, but this app was the deciding factor for us. Looked at Bigcommerce, Volusion, Magento, and 3Dcart and they don't have any features close like this. Great app! and good job Shopify for having such an awesome app store!!