Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

Bee Hive Climbing

This is exactly what I've been looking for! I wanted a way to highlight similar products or items that belong together without having to make sets. This app has made all the possible for me!

Tea by Two

WOW! I have to say it again WOW! The service on this app is outstanding. I was going along fine learning the app and enjoying it when I received any e-mail asking if I had any questions or concerns. I offered a suggestion and then had a question of how I could streamline my weekly BOGO offer. I then had great email support - I mean great! We chatted back and forth via email and I was sent a suggestion which I believe will make my life easier. Thanks for the support - it means all the difference when you are an inexperienced do-it-yourselfer like me!

Liquid Image Co.

With the excellent guidance of the Shappify team we had our first product upsell running in about 20 minutes. Can't beat that.

Deep South Pout

Product Upsell is an app that won't disappoint! It integrates perfectly. It's user interface is easy to understand and implement. And if questions do arise, their level of customer support is incredible.

Cents Of Style

I thought I had my Product Upsell all prepared for Black Friday, then Friday morning things were going all wrong. I emailed Product Upsell, mind you this is the day after Thanksgiving, and they emailed me back with in 5 minutes. They then spent the next 2 hours helping me fix the problem and the help me have one of our biggest Black Fridays ever. Great customer service. Great product. Highly recommended.

bebe2go.com

Great App! Upselling is a great revenue stream

The Drift Record Shop

Very clear to use, a lot of very powerful options also. We're gonna run with it!

KUSH Friendly

awesome service. recovered over $340 while still in my trial period. Had an 8% conversion rate but that can be improved with testing!

Duckfish Electronics

Shappify did a great job being the puzzle piece that was missing in my shopify store. We have sold almost 100 upsells so far and have been able to offer our customers the added value they had been asking for. It makes things easier for the customer and easier for us not having to respond to emails/calls about how a customer can add longer warranties or extra accessories to their purchase.

This is a very easy to use and customer oriented app, I applaud you!

Best,

7onThird

I do not even know where to start about the level of cusotmer service I have received so far. Jason spent time with me on the phone and answered a bagillion emails--he walked me through each step and did not give up on me until it was all set. Absolutley wonderful experience!!!