Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell and Cross-sell with Smart Funnels

Vinyl Impression

I love this App! It's a must have! I sold £159.99 worth of products in my first month, on the free trial! It's paid for itself for a year already! Excellent design and soooo easy to set up! You must try this out for yourself!

Official 30A® Gear

Fantastic app! I've "upsold" $59 worth of stuff in the last 30 days... and my plan only costs $10/month... so you do the math! =)

Zen Yarn Garden

Love this app! The developers are quick to answer any inquiries and also to answer any questions and fix any quirks. The price is reasonable - pays for itself with one customer using it!

One Million Fed

I am a very big fan of this app & I recommend it to all serious business owners!

camounderwear

Shopify is awesome, but this app was the deciding factor for us. Looked at Bigcommerce, Volusion, Magento, and 3Dcart and they don't have any features close like this. Great app! and good job Shopify for having such an awesome app store!!

Daily Nutrition

We are loving Shappify's Upsell App. It is exactly the App we have been waiting for. Thanks guys!

Skin Care By Suzie

Updated from my Previous review: Support was very quick to respond to the problem of not getting it to work, So I am sure they would have fixed it for me very quickly, Problems always occur, and can be fixed. So for me good customer support always ranks high, Like I said this app has the potential to be a great app.

1 2 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 120 Next