Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

Ewin's Dry Goods

Great app. We are averaging a 38% conversion rate for items on Upsell. It has already paid for itself 10 fold. Get it NOW!!

BearExtender

Great design, easy to use and quick responses on customer support. We look forward to continued updated such as color customization.

Halftee

Great app, easy to use and we convert around 34% of all our customers to an upsell at checkout. Definitely worth the money, and easy as pie to install and operate. A+ on this app.

Halftee.com

The Party Frog

So glad I found this app! Only just installed it and already added my first upsell offer - and if I can do it, anyone can it's that simple! Thanks Shopify

Flingshot

Super easy to setup! One trick we have figured out is that if you want to upsell something with a special discount to increase conversions you can create a new product at a lower price that is hidden on your normal shop. Might be a good feature to look at adding in the future.

Soaring Heart Natural Bed Company

It is easy and straightforward to use. We've already seen a return.

Waviators

Super simple and helping us get higher average order value. Pays for itself. A no brainer.

FCPeffects

This a great app! The developers are great too! Quick to respond to emails and receptive to new ideas.

ShoeMe.ca

Very good app for increasing conversions. Also, the new updates allowing to show variants was needed and rolled out quickly.

Nothing but positive feedback for this app.

Vinyl Impression

I love this App! It's a must have! I sold £159.99 worth of products in my first month, on the free trial! It's paid for itself for a year already! Excellent design and soooo easy to set up! You must try this out for yourself!