Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell and Cross-sell with Smart Funnels

Listener Kids Store

Love the idea, and the price seems right.... i just installed it yesterday and have had zero conversions so far, but it looks like it was only viewed twice... anyway, thats 0 for 2 so far, I'll update the review after I get some more data. My fingers are crossed.

Wireless Store

I felt the format didn't lend itself to my product offering. I am interested in other Bold products.

51b De Beauvoir Road Hackney

This is really simple way to create a reliable upselling function. It's not cheap but it works.

Lstn

pretty limited functionality, had some issues with set up and usage. support was super slow.

The Leotard Boutique

Works well & easy to set up - 5 stars on that front. Yes indeed, it does pay for itself. However, a selection of fonts in the upsell pop-up would provide a better continuity of brand image & prevent a less "salesy" approach than the generic format. It is the sole reason I have chosen other competing apps in the past vs a BoldApps product & will likely not continue with this app. Function & style is essential.

Boost n Blend

Love this app, great way to offer something extra to entice our customers. Only problem we've had is that is doesn't pop up in all circumstances, fixing this issue would change my rating to 5 stars!

YAPPIZPLACE

decided to give this app one more chance as I didnt see any sales for the past 2 months as seen in the other reviews.

CoverMe

Works as intended. We're still testing if this is working out for us, so not sure if we'll end up using this app.

Seems odd that you pay per upsell view and not per conversion.

1 3 Next