Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

i Create Art Kit

A little difficult especially if you are not code savvy. However, support is excellent especially Jevon - very helpful to the laymen. Made it worth the time.

Household Inventions

Great, clean app that needs a little more refinement. Customer service was great though—thanks Rifat!

UEndure

Just installed this app the other day. Haven't yet seen any sales from it but I know they're coming. Very impressed with how easy it was to install and get everything up and running.

Fairy Finery

I am excited to use the upsell app and Rony J was so helpful in getting it going and fine tuning the appearance. can't wait to see the results. I think the potential is very exciting and so easy to use

Izzy's Essentials

I'm giving this app 4 stars for now as I've only just started using it, so I have no idea about their customer assistance and follow-up practices. That said, it has been very simple to use, does what it's supposed to do, and does it well.

Some alternative products like SMAR7 might look better, but they're hard to use from your phone when you have to make changes on the go! Not this one!

They also have ONE MONTH free to try (vs 7 days), and the start up bundle is cheaper than it's competitor, which is GOLD when you're starting up your eCommerce store..! It's definitely worth the try!

Old Whippersnapper's Natural Handmade Manly Soaps

The app developers were helpful in informing me how to setup properly. If you have any questions just ask them,.

Sharkbanzusa

Useful app, but still limited in conjunction with Bold Commerce's Discount App because what would really be helpful is automatically applying discounts to Carts when qualifiers are met. Upsell and Discount can't do this and it's too bad. EXCELLENT SERVICE TEAM though - shout outs to Abhijit.

Tryhairmax

The Product Upsell app combined with the Product Discount app was easy to set up and works very well. We have been using different Bold products since we migrated to Shopify and I have to say Bold has the best support! They reply quickly and go out of their way to keep customers happy. If you have the choice between a Bold app and a similar app by another company I would choose Bold every single time!

Update - I am lowering this 5 star to a 4 star until they fix the reporting in the app. We need detailed reports of how the different products preform and there is no way to currently do this.

Bohemianjewel

30 trial days for such an offer is really nice.
Chat support is great
4/5 because you need to connect with a third-party application (for Thank you cross-sel feature) that wasn't expected.
I recommend of course :)

Yogaarizona

Looks easy, haven't tried yet.