Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell, Cross-sell with Smart Funnels before & AFTER checkout!

Cozy Pet

Really intuitive and useful app. I had a couple of questions for support and Kelsey was extremely helpful in answering them! Five stars.

November 28, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad to hear that you've found our app to be intuitive and so useful - we look forward to seeing your average order value increase!

Our support team is full of awesome people, and we're glad to hear that you were able to get some help from Kelsey to answer all of your questions.

Thanks again for the review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance.

WeenieWarmers

I set up an offer in less than 10 minutes and it looks WAY better than the app I was using before to upsell. Thanks guys!

November 27, 2019

Hi there! We love hearing that you're enjoying our Upsell app, and the way that it looks on your store. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else - thanks a lot for taking the time to leave us a review!

Mad About Patchwork

Set up was very easy, and support was excellent. Support Ninja James B answered all my questions - turns out any issue I had was user error, and he walked me through it easily!

November 27, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad that our support ninja James was able to help you out and get things working properly for ya!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us again if you need anything else; we've got lots of people on deck for Black Friday and will be ready to help you out again. :-)

ZEDE Paris

Thanks James B for your help ! Really appreciate it, might ask you some stuff again in the future :)

November 27, 2019

Hi there! We're glad that you were able to get some assistance from James - please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything else. We've got all hands on deck for Black Friday, and plenty of people available to help you out with anything you might need! :-)

Almi Apparel

I signed up for the trial and was impressed with the customer service as Scott was available right away by chat and super helpful. I got the whole app setup in about 5 minutes.

November 27, 2019

Hey there, we're so glad you enjoyed using Upsell during the trial period! Our live chat team is full of rockstars and we're glad you were able to work with Scott to get the app set up and working on your store.

We look forward to hearing about your success with Upsell! Please let us know if we can help with anything else, as well. :-)

Denver Modern

Chintan was very helpful when I need customer supports help! He helped me troubleshoot my problem and offered multiple solutions and everything worked out great.

November 26, 2019

Hello! Thanks so much for the review - we're happy to hear that Chintan was able to help you out with troubleshooting - my apologies you ran into issues in the first place, but I'm glad that everything worked out. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else going forward! Happy upselling!

Bon Jovi Official Online Store

Awesome app. Quick & great installation support. Navigation and setting things up inside the app is super easy!

November 26, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to do so. :-)

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and customer support! We love making our apps as user-friendly as possible, so it's fantastic to hear that you found the navigation and setup straight-forward and easy!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything going forward. :-)

InstaGone Consumer Products

Just had a great customer experience via chat with Dylan. The Bold lineup of apps gets the job done! Plus fast, live chat which is a massive plus!

November 25, 2019

Hello! Thanks so much for the kind words; we're really happy that you had a great experience with our live chat team. Utilizing live chat is an absolutely awesome way to get quick answers to more general questions.

We really appreciate the kind words about our apps! Thanks so much - and please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

Blue Coolers

This has been a solid app to perform our basic upsell functionality on our site. The customer service has been very responsive and helpful as well.

November 25, 2019

Hi there; we're glad that Bold Upsell has been meeting your business' needs so far! We appreciate the review, thank you for taking the time to write it.

Please reach out if we can assist with anything else! We love your backstory, and your great Cut Test video! :-)

Swing Season

This app is great for upselling and improving conversions! Pratibha was an amazing help with installing the proper code onto my Shopify theme. Thanks Bold!

November 25, 2019

Hi there! We're glad you think so. :-) We often see that merchants will always see an increase in their average order value and conversions; we're glad you've had success with it too!

Pratibha is a total sweetheart and a great installer; we're glad she was able to get Upsell installed for you! We look forward to seeing your continued success.