Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

Contractor Training Center

App works well and as expected. when it breaks, they can help you fix it. I have to reinstall it once and a while.

Armm Store

Best app for shopify. I very like when use app. It't help me upsale/ crossell very good. recoomment use

WellWell

Super easy to use and Naman on customer support has been very helpful whenever I have a question. No complaints!

Dark Mountain

I have used this app for a couple different promotions. Recently, we are firing off a BOGO free with a minimum cart amount. I had a few issues getting it rolling and VIghnesh was able to assist and provide insight on different methods the app allows. Customer service was fantastic.

Costa Brazil

I really loved using the app, but most of all the customer service is absolutely amazing. Challi listened patiently to all my problems and was able to help me with everything I needed really quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend Bold Upsell and thank you very much to Challi! uyguyg

Beguiling Phenix Art Store

I use the app to add cross sells and upsells to my store. I had some issues, but Aryan Sharma was very patient and did a wonderful job to fix my issue. I had decided to switch apps, because I couldn't really customize the way I wanted to, but Aryan made it happen! I'm sticking around, and looking to add the discount upsell app.

Grammar Co

Carter was amazing! solved my issue quickly and professionally! I really appreciated his help. GIVE HIM A RAISE.

PropertyEssence

Carter had helped me make sense of things to do with cross sell and upsell ! very polite and informative.

PROLUOS

Just started installing it and so far it’s working great. I wanted to do some custom changes to the add to cart button and Aryan seamlessly helped me with it. Hope this app leads to sales! Conversions is what I’m going for.

Belly Rubbins For Bubbins

Bold upsell was easy to implement and when I needed further guidance, Challi was there to provide great support. Challi made sure that I had a full understanding of how the app operated and was always timely with following up on any additional questions I had.