Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

Venice Skin Co

My experience with the Bold Apps has been excellent. I installed the upsell and discount apps and setting them up has been pretty easy. The support team is outstanding. So far I've interacted with Laurel, Harpreet, Challi, and Kelsey, and they have each been extremely professional, patient, and helpful in helping me along the way! The app UI is easy to digest and the features are pretty cool. Happy to do business with this company.

Shea Bath

I used this app to help me from leaving money on the table. After three days I earned quite a bit of money that would have been missed.

LuckySupplyUSA

Challi was great! I needed a slight cosmetic change to the display of the popup window for our promotion and he was quick to resolve the issue for us! Highly recommended! Thank you, Challi!

Whitakers Garden Center

Great customer support from Harpreet! He helped us troubleshoot an issue, and even did CSS customizations for us... everything we needed got resolved within 5 mins of starting the live chat!

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. So happy to hear that Harpreet was able to provide quick and effective chat support. Please feel free to reach out at any time!

ToneWoodAmp

Updated review: Still having a good experience with the app. When I had an issue, Challi jumped in and edited our code to fix our problem. Great app and great support.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review! We are very happy to hear that our support team was able to offer quick and helpful support. We also really appreciate the feedback on the product sync feature.

Specs Eyewear

The associate Rajni rocks! Helped me get done what I needed when I couldn't figure it out! Thank you for your help!

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much the feedback. So happy to hear that Rajni was able to get you the help you needed!

StephanSpeaks

The app has been great, but the customer service from Harpreet was even better. He was extremely helpful and knowledgable. A major plus to an already great app.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. Very happy to hear that you have been enjoying the app and that Harpreet was able to provide great customer service. Wishing you all the best with your Upsell offers!

REW

I use this app to increase sales and encourage add ons it works brilliantly with the discount app - and if you do stumble upon issues bolds support team are fab Kelsey has helped me sort a few glitches this evening and the live chat was great I am in the UK so as always it means working late as the team are in Canada -- STAY SAFE EVERYONE - Rewclothing.co.uk

November 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Love to hear that you are using Discounts and Upsell together to offer great sales to your customers. All the best!

Weedipedia

I am just satisfied with their service .and kelsey is just too much lovely & friendly :) keep it up guys.

November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service.

Me Time Botanicals

Kelsey helped me through adding cross-sells with discounts and made the process so easy! Thanks and looking forward to a boosted AOV!

October 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to that Kelsey was able to help you set up your cross-sells. Wishing you all the best with the app and increasing your AOV!