Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

VADE Nutrition

I use this app to offer BOGO deals. I often run into issues with customization and always seem to be pointed in the right direction from the bold support. Specifically Laurel! They are always super helpful and know the solution to all of my problems! Keep doing great work!

Fleur Marché

really like the app so far, and the cx team is very responsive and helpful. i had an issue with setup and they helped me fix it within minutes.

Martha's Apparel

I simply love this app. But, what I love more is the customer support that I have received. Aman is amazing and I cannot thank him enough for all the support that he has given me.

Baby Fun Oasis

thanks for this App very good and Excellent to up selling in my Store but I like to Make Up To Date aloes

Easy Roller Dice Company

Great app! Naman is awesome and helped fix our issue quickly and professionally. We really appreciate this!

Xtend Beauty

I had an issue with upsells not working for my store. Naman quickly jumped on the issue and working on resolving it. Happy with the service so far

CinemaBoxPlus

Amazing app, customer service got great help from priyanka !
give it a try its great and i definitely recommend it

Mindful Inhabitant

I needed a few tweaks to make sure the upsell pop up was customized the way I wanted. Vighnesh and Brysen were incredibly helpful in helping me achieve this! Very easy app to set up, and I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

baby groomer

This app is Gold! I've gotten customer service for some small issues and they were handled by Charles & Zach quickly and professionally! I highly recommend. It's definitely worth it.

Pure CBD Oil

I have found the app a little tricky to install just the way I want it but thankfully customer support has been phenomenal. Big thanks to Aryan Sharma for the top-notch support. Cheers!