Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
March 18, 2021

Kelsey and Guri were super helpful. Excellent customer service! They helped me fix my issue quickly.

Jackalo
Time spent using app: 9 months
BOLD replied March 19, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that Kelsey and Guri was there to help you with issues you were experiencing. Thank you for choosing Bold!

March 18, 2021

I had Kelsey helping me and she was great. Super helpful, quick to answer, and was really easy to work with. She got started on my problem right away. She was awesome!

Blula
Time spent using app: About 1 month
BOLD replied March 19, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad Kelsey was there to help in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing Bold!

March 8, 2021

I use the app to grow worth of basket. It's easy to setup and handle - thank you BOLD. It gives us varous opportunities to upsell, perfect.

Ani-Swiss GmbH
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 9 months
BOLD replied March 8, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you like the app, thank you for choosing Bold!

March 4, 2021

Very easy to configure and setup. Had a question and hopped on chat support and Kelsey took care of my questions and request right away. Definitely recommend Bold!

eternitywarrior
Time spent using app: About 2 months
BOLD replied March 4, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We are thrilled that Kelsey was about to help you and that you found that set up was easy. Thank you for choosing Bold!

March 2, 2021

We use BOLD for several areas on our site. If I need to contact support it's usually to learn more not because there are issues. I've had the good fortune of working with Harpreet on several occasions. Always very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. My questions are always answered and any problems are resolved quickly. Thank you for great service!

Brotrition
Time spent using app: 2 months
BOLD replied March 2, 2021

Thank you kindly for your review. We are so happy that Harpreet was there to assist. Thank you for choosing Bold! Remember we will be there when you need us.

February 13, 2021

I had installed another upsell app; although I had no complaints, I decided to return to BOLD Upsell because of the nature of my ecom store - I have a lot of products that will only grow with time, so I LOVE Bold Insights that gives suggestions on upsells based on my customer behaviours and thus saves me time. I also love the ease of setup and the ability to offer more than one upsell option as I find my customers love to mix and match to their style. Furthermore, when I had an issue, the customer service was fantastic, communication timely and my issue resolved.

SHYFT Creations
Time spent using app: 8 months
BOLD replied February 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you enjoy the features that Upsell has to offer. We are always happy to help and thank you for choosing Bold. We are excited to see your products grow!

February 8, 2021

So far so good. I have just setup the upsells and started running traffic so not too far along. However, I have to say setup was Very Simple.

Doggies Bazaar
Time spent using app: 21 days
BOLD replied February 8, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are thrilled you are finding the app easy to set up. If you ever need us we are always here to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Edited February 5, 2021

I use this app to do upsell, it work perfectly and there is a costumer service that is on point. Challi helped me so much, she took her time to answer all of my questions. I recommended this app to everybody!

La Vita en Rosa
Time spent using app: 9 days
BOLD replied February 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy that Challi was there to answer your questions and help you with the app. Thank you for the recommendation and thank you for choosing Bold. All the best!

January 28, 2021

Great customer support - Challi sorted my issue within minutes of me contacting them on live chat! Very helpful! Thank you

Clothes Doctor
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
BOLD replied February 2, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that Challi was able to provide quick and effective support.

January 27, 2021

Very good tech support. Kelsey was very quick and efficient, resolved my issue very fast. Very recommended app for cross-sell and upsell.

Fieldsheer
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BOLD replied February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the app review and recommendation! So happy to hear that our team was able to resolve any issues quickly!