Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

Freshfinesse

I'm new to ecommerce and found a genuine mentor online by complete chance. I'm not one to fall for tricks and quick success programs as im very sceptical. Then comes this guy who is a great speaker, well rehearsed and smart. There was something that made me think this guy was for real and i got a sense of a genuine person wanting to help others. Adrian Morrison is his name and since i purchased his course (which was the first online course i have paid for) my gut feeling about him was 100% correct. He doesnt leave his students high and dry and interacts and provides great webinars where we learn new strategies to increase our sales in our shopify stores.

I was in talks with his support team who recommend Bold Upsell App. I must be honest i am new to the app and im still in the free trial of it. I have not gotten any extra sales from it yet i must say BUT since th start of May my sales have dried up, i believe due to Mothers Day in the US and so advertising giants have upped their bidding giving us little guys not much hope.

This app has definitely seen alot more extra orders being added to carts. Although i have yet to make a sales on these i can feel its all a matter of time. Once the Mothers day craze is over and the sales run back in i think the full flow of this app will definitely shine through!

I have never had to contact support due to the fact the setting up of the app was pretty easy. Your constant emails gave me more info to digest so ive never had something i wasnt sure about. This is great news for you guys, keep up the awesome job! :)

Home Sweet Dog Home

I only give it a four because I have not had a chance to start setting up products yet. However, if this app works as well as the customer service I have received from Brendin, then the 5 Stars will not be enough to show how happy I am. I am very grateful for the prompt responses and resolves I have experienced with Brendin. Thank you Bold team and Brendin. I look forward to using this app and hope that it helps me reach the goal I am aiming for.

Z Coil

Great App. I love the Bold apps - easy to use and very powerful.

Suphub1

This app is good, but a bit complex to install.
Also I noticed a bug but Brendin from support was really reactive to fix it.

Natures Healing Crystals

These guys make awesome apps, but they forget we have to run a store. It would cost a small fortune to install every app they have, all equally important, they say. Why not combine apps and offer 3 to 5 instead of 20? How about offering to install the app for free, rather than tacking on yet another charge of $25.00. Love your apps, they work great. But you are nickle and diming us to death.

crystalsbynature.com

Happy Dog Food 2

this upsell app works pretty darn good. i have only been using it a short time so don't have a lot to report. One thing I am finding challenging is I want to offer a discount if they add an upsell item on but cannot without buying another app. support is always quick and helpful. Thanks Bold

River City Growlers

The app works well and is easy to setup. I contacted the vendor with some help and they were helpful.

Feast Seasoning

Good product for the price. Not sure if the more expensive plans have more customizable features but that's why I only gave 4 stars. Without knowing how to write code and stuff I want to still be able to completely customize my popup to be most effective. All in all, great product though. Just started using it and already have people going for the upsell. Wish I started using it sooner. Oh and they have great customer service which is HUGE to me! thanks guys :)

Darksensual

The support is amazing! App does what you expect!

Callia Flowers

Works for me! Only glitch is I don't like having to write a description for each offer.