Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

Asjm

This is a bad review and it's actually the first time I do a bad review on a product!
I have installed and paid for 2 products from bold (discount products and upsell). I manage to install many apps on my site and do many customs changes to my site but the one from bold was a bit hard and asked bold to install liquid as I couldn't figure it out - paid for it and it was done after 2 days .few days after had to update my theme (parallax) and all went fine except bold products of that needed a brand new installation of liquid codes and of course even though it was 2 days after I paid for first installation and paid for the products bold asked me to pay for it again. wanted to share this info so regular people that are not expert in custom codes be ready to have a nightmare with this products! as every time you will update your website theme you will have to pay again to bold to install their products that by the way are not cheap.enjoy.

Kameleonz

I never leave poor reviews, but this app is bad, like really bad - like I wish I could rate it -5 Stars bad. I'm shocked there are so many positive reviews, because I've had nothing but 100% problems and bugs.

I have a long email thread between me and customer service, I've given them access to our store's back office, have had several of their 'gurus' take a look and even they can't figure it out. I'm not sure if there gurus are actual developers or random panhandlers picked from the streets. There's nothing special about our theme, and I disabled all third-party apps too. The app never works correctly and the UI/UX is so outdated you'll feel like you're surfing the web when the internet first came out #throwback

Overall, this app is about as bad as it gets.

Do Or Die

Customer service is awful, I needed help with using two of the apps to create a BOGO sale. They got back to me at first to answer one of my questions and went on to ignoring me completely. This happened 3 times this year, I contacted them for help each time and each time they would respond once or twice and then nothing anymore.I probably sent 7 emails asking for help - nothing.
Don't get any of their apps unless you are able to help yourself with questions because these people wont help you.
I would give 0 stars if I could.

Swissbotany

When I choose an App it's because I want something that is supposed to be fast and simple to set up. I just wasted hours plus $9.99 on this. Tried everything to get the upsell to work but nada every time. Very frustrating, now back to square one.

4salon

We have 2 apps from this company and both are incredibly glitchy (sometimes they work, sometimes not), and customer service never answers their phone or returns their calls, so getting anything fixed takes a very long time. We've had to change our sales more than once because the apps won't work & we can't get anyone to help us in a timely manner.

Sometimes the offer popup worked and sometimes it didn't, and it confused some of our customers when it didn't so we had to service them over the phone which defeats the purpose of the app (we probably lost sales from it).

I'd recommend going elsewhere because this hasn't been a great experience.

Red Rocket Farm

Wish I could keep using Bold Apps, but it looks like I'm going to have to look for a new option. Need something reliable, and cutting out on black friday is pretty much the opposite of reliable.

Broome Pearls Jewellery | Online Shop | Broome Pearl Pendants|Broome Pearl Earrings | Broome Pearl Rings | Freshwater Pearl Jewellery | Diamond Engagement Rings | Wedding Pearl Jewellery

It's a great Ap - and never let us down .......BUT IT'S STOPPED WORKING LAST NIGHT!! RIGHT ON THE START OF OUR XMAS SALES!!

Error Reads:
"Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Application not defined: Product Discount' in /home/bold/app_common/db_connect.php:26 Stack trace: #0 /home/bold/discount-app/init.php(18): require_once() #1 /home/bold/discount-app/login.php(13): require_once('/home/bold/disc...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/bold/app_common/db_connect.php on line 26"

Hope you guys get this fixed immediately as a lot of Stores are going to loose thousands otherwise!!!!

The Accessory Pro

Failing during the biggest weekend of the year when its needed most. Gives this message and stopped doing upsells....

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Application not defined: Product Upsell' in /home/bold/app_common/db_connect.php:26 Stack trace: #0 /home/bold/upsell_app/init.php(18): require_once() #1 /home/bold/upsell_app/login.php(13): require_once('/home/bold/upse...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/bold/app_common/db_connect.php on line 26

1 2 3 4 6 Next