Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
November 19, 2020

Great customer support from Harpreet! He helped us troubleshoot an issue, and even did CSS customizations for us... everything we needed got resolved within 5 mins of starting the live chat!

Whitakers Garden Center
Time spent using app: 7 months
BOLD replied November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. So happy to hear that Harpreet was able to provide quick and effective chat support. Please feel free to reach out at any time!

Edited March 18, 2021

Updated review: Still having a good experience with the app. When I had an issue, Challi jumped in and edited our code to fix our problem. Great app and great support.

ToneWoodAmp
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
BOLD replied November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review! We are very happy to hear that our support team was able to offer quick and helpful support. We also really appreciate the feedback on the product sync feature.

November 17, 2020

The associate Rajni rocks! Helped me get done what I needed when I couldn't figure it out! Thank you for your help!

Specs Eyewear
Time spent using app: 7 months
BOLD replied November 23, 2020

Thank you so much the feedback. So happy to hear that Rajni was able to get you the help you needed!

November 5, 2020

The app has been great, but the customer service from Harpreet was even better. He was extremely helpful and knowledgable. A major plus to an already great app.

StephanSpeaks
BOLD replied November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. Very happy to hear that you have been enjoying the app and that Harpreet was able to provide great customer service. Wishing you all the best with your Upsell offers!

November 4, 2020

I use this app to increase sales and encourage add ons it works brilliantly with the discount app - and if you do stumble upon issues bolds support team are fab Kelsey has helped me sort a few glitches this evening and the live chat was great I am in the UK so as always it means working late as the team are in Canada -- STAY SAFE EVERYONE - Rewclothing.co.uk

REW
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
BOLD replied November 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Love to hear that you are using Discounts and Upsell together to offer great sales to your customers. All the best!

October 30, 2020

I am just satisfied with their service .and kelsey is just too much lovely & friendly :) keep it up guys.

Weedipedia
BOLD replied November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service.

October 28, 2020

Kelsey helped me through adding cross-sells with discounts and made the process so easy! Thanks and looking forward to a boosted AOV!

Me Time Botanicals
Time spent using app: About 2 years
BOLD replied October 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to that Kelsey was able to help you set up your cross-sells. Wishing you all the best with the app and increasing your AOV!

October 23, 2020

Great app! does exactly what it says it does. Most apps ive tried don't work well with the other apps I have on my store but this one is great. Had a small issue but Kelsey and Harpreet solved it for me within minutes. So happy!

Pink Prints
Time spent using app: About 2 months
BOLD replied October 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate the positive feedback. We are thrilled to hear that Kelsey and Harpreet were able to help you out!

Edited October 22, 2020

Gets the job done and has very fast and thorough tech support (Harpreet). Would recommend if you're looking for an upsell solution.

Jed North
BOLD replied October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and recommendation. We are so glad to hear that Harpreet was able to provide quick and effective support. We love how you are using Upsell to encourage your customers to upgrade from a single product to a whole outfit!

October 14, 2020

Laurel is a very nice person in support! He helped me and always was very friendly and kind. Great and fast support

FamilyDream
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
BOLD replied October 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Thrilled that Laurel was able to help you - we are always happy to help! Your website looks great and very excited to see the impact Bold Upsell will have in growing your business.