Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
October 13, 2020

Rajni was awesome! Needed to change the way something appeared in the app. Hit them up on live chat, explained the issue and he fixed it in 5 minutes. No lengthy back and fourth via email like with some apps. Just a quick easy fix.

BALLOONERY.COM
Time spent using app: About 1 year
BOLD replied October 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that Rajni was able to quickly adjust the appearance of your widget over live chat. Wishing you all the best with the cross-sells on your Balloons!

October 9, 2020

Tech support is super responsive and eager to find a solution. I was helped by Kelsey and she did a great job helping resolve the issue.

Slide Safe
Time spent using app: 14 days
BOLD replied October 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are pleased that Kelsey and our tech support team was able to help you find a solution. Our team is happy to help you when you need anymore assistance in the future!

October 9, 2020

It's great to use and it really works well. I just would like to have some more features concerning design and options, but I'm sure updates will come. The bold Apps are overall great. So 5 Stars is absolutely okay. Thank you

Marco Gressler Photography
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 3 months
BOLD replied October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear that Bold Upsell is working well for your store. We really appreciate the feedback regarding further design options of the Upsell widget. That is definitely something we will be keeping in mind :)

October 6, 2020

We've been using several Bold apps for years and they've been terrific. Laurel at Bold support was really helpful answering all my questions.

LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls
Time spent using app: 9 months
BOLD replied October 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your continued support! It means the world to us. So glad to hear that Laurel was able to help answer your questions. Love the use of Bold Upsell to increase your order quantity!

October 5, 2020

Great app to increase average order value. Support is always there to help. Thanks Harpreet for your support!

Jerry America
Italy
Time spent using app: 12 months
BOLD replied October 6, 2020

Thank you for the review! Very happy that Harpreet and the rest of the team have been helpful. We're always here for you. Looking forward to seeing those average order values increase!

September 24, 2020

I have used their customer support twice and they are awesome. this is a time when most places make you use a ticket ...not them - they help you right away!

Regine Tweezers
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 24, 2020

My theme code was overwritten, Harpreet was very helpful and even added the code for me. Fast responses and quick solutions. very happy to see live agents working at a fast and effective pace.

Outside The Box Essentials
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 17, 2020

Rajni and Jade's helped kindly us,we were able to solve the problem.
Thank you very much!!:)
Please help us,if we have any problems and questions:)

b.box Japan
Japan
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 10, 2020

great customer service! shout out to Harpreet for assisting me! Fast and effective! Had a bug with my store and he managed to solve it under 5 minutes of less!

BEAUTYVISIONSTORE
Singapore
Time spent using app: 12 days
September 9, 2020

Great customer service! They responded right away & had a solution to my problem! Shout out to Kelsey!

Strength N Verse