Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

SimplyHill

We think this app should work together with Product discount APP together to enhance its power. So when customers look at upsell products, they should get some discount to let them easier put the products to their cart.

Kybun

We're using this app to increase the value of the cart by up-selling some products at the checkout. Works well and does the job!

Virgin Hair Depot

This is a great app. I love the dashboard that shows me it's working!

Bell & Barnett

This app works well when we do give-away promotions such as "buy a suit and get a free accessory". Also great to give discount to encourage multi-buys.

The Canvas Works

It's a good app but slightly let down by the lack of reporting. My core products are made on the fly so it's harder to use some of the bold apps product suite but it may work better for you. Certainly happy to recommend - worth a try!

Pomegranate Inc.

def would. only issue i had was when your servers went down for a bit on a saturday morning. no issues as long as those are running strong.

thanks!
ellie

Top Brand Supplements - Rock Bottom Prices

Pretty simple and straight forward to set up.

DETOXMETEA

Hi, Just started using product upsell, got outstanding support from the Boldapps crew. Loving the product. does what it supposted to and hassle free.
i recommend it.
Stuart low @ www.detoxmetea.com.au

The Pound A Day Diet

The app works and is easy to install. A customer support agent pointed me to a setting that I could not find, but I'm happy with everything else and recommend it to anyone that needs this functionality.

roughneckclothingcompany

This app looks like it will work great. it does take some time to set up if you have a lot of products and cross selling but the potential is there if you take the time. Waiting to see the true potential of this app. Overall I would recommend this app