Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
September 8, 2020

Easy to use! Enjoyed the app so far. I think it will help me make more sales and make my cross selling easier.

GlamStoresOnline
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 3, 2020

Challi really helped me with the price comparing issue that was popping up. She was my chat "friend" both days
and made me feel really comfortable. The app is really easy to use and we have had good results!! Keep up the great
job = )

Eskimo Joe's Clothes
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited September 3, 2020

Great App. Awesome Support

This app is really easy to implement on any Shopify Store. It's almost a plug and play type of app. Easy upsell and cross-sell that will help you position products on the frontline while the customer starts the checkout process. Just installed it on our boot store and planning to sell boot care kit and boot jacks as cross-sell. Pretty sure this app will help sell those products or at least a lot of customers will not be able to view them if not buy them. Not to mention Rajni is great, she helped me troubleshoot a minor issue and she knew everything about the app which makes her Support Rockstar. Adding to the support list Laurel and Taylor are just amazing. They are winners and know what they do.

OGB RETAIL SITE
Time spent using app: 10 days
August 21, 2020

Bold really have the best suite of apps out there. Unlike the million other one-man team apps out there (some are great, but support can often be lackluster) - Bold has a SOLID support team that is always responsive and super helpful. Talked to Kelsey there today, and she went above and beyond what I expected. Oh and their Upsell Funnel app is excellent for increasing your AOV!

StayblCam
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
August 20, 2020

Kelsey from Bold helped me a lot with the app. Great job making sure the app was optimized for my theme

KyphiEssential
Italy
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Edited August 19, 2020

Unbelievable service! Challi was able to help me customize my pop up window and get it looking exactly the way I want it. Thank you so much Challi!!

Shroyer Enterprises LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 13, 2020

Ryan from Bold helped me a lot with the app. Great job making sure the app was optimized for my theme

CurlyHairy
Portugal
Time spent using app: 13 days
August 5, 2020

Some of the best customer services I have ever received on shopify, Pratibha was amazing and customized the upsell to fit my store perfectly. 5 stars, thank you

Rug Love
Time spent using app: 17 days
July 28, 2020

Very, very great app for all product and variant upsells. Also Harpreet helped me for hours with code customizations to make the pop-up even more perfect. Defenitely recommended!

Ambient Garden
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 8 days
July 17, 2020

A simple easy to use app. I quickly got products set up and customers subscribed. Customer service is top notch and the two month free trial period makes this a no brainer

Dawnbreaker Farms