Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

FeetUp® - Original Yogastuhl

Product Upsell is the perfect app for everybody who wants to increase his revenue easily. It´s very easy and fast to set up and its really doing its job well. We´re using a german shop, but there was no problem at all with the customazion.

love my mat

It's very easy to use this app. And it seems as though it is helping to increase our sales. We've only been using it for 2 weeks so looking forward to tracking "upsells" for a longer time frame.
Shelley - owner of www.lovemymat.com

Fitdo

This app seems to be a really good option for my shop. It allows me to sell more products. Fx a client would by a nutrition plan, but upsell also suggest a workout plan that would fit with this nutrition plan. The result: a better service and more satisfied client. Upsell can do much more. It's awesome.

Kettle Bell Sandbags

It's great - so easy to use! I only wish I could offer a discounted price on my upsell without having to pay extra for it.

OMNISurvival

Pretty awesome app. This has increased sales in my store for sure. If there's one thing I would change, it would probably make the app a little more mobile friendly.

Full Auto - l'airsoft à prix canon

As usual with Bold Apps, you get a lot of bang for your buck and your customers will be happy like Pharell! Great stuff.

Suecos® España

Works perfect, is very easy to use and configure. Is a perfect app to increase your cart.
The support take a while to answer the emails, but is ok.

Das Keyboard

We recently installed this app so haven't used it enough yet for to comment on any increase in sales, but the set up was very easy and self-explanatory which is always a win for us.

The Chocolate Path

Lots of flexibility. Works well when combined with the Discount and Motivator app. Easy to use for non-techies. Great customer support!

Don Tolman International

Product Upsell has really lightened our workload by recording all the bonus products we include with orders, and the customers love being able to see that their bonus is shown on the order receipt. Thanks!