Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell and Cross-sell with Smart Funnels

F'n Glam, Be You...

I usually use bold apps for my stores because they some of the best out there. Plus I supporting my fellow Winterpeggers as I live there too :-) Had a few issues oddly this time on my new store, but wthey were fixed pretty fast. Thanks

July 17, 2019

Hi there, I just wanted to sincerely apologize for the issues that you ran into with our Bundles app. I'm glad that one of our support specialists was able to get into your code and fix up the styling to make everything work smoothly again!

Please let us know if you need any further assistance moving forward - we'd be more than happy to help again!

VitaminGroceryStore.com

Please update the tutorial on upsell and cashier. Interface has changed. It's difficult to setup while following along in the video.

July 4, 2019

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave us this feedback! Would you mind clarifying which tutorial you're talking about so we can look into updating this ASAP? Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

A Rustic Feeling

I use the Bold Upsell app to help increase the sale amounts at checkout.
I LOVE this app !! It's super easy to use and the team at Bold is available if you need help. Very friendly, professional and responsive! THANK YOU for making life easier for this shop owner :D

July 2, 2019

Hi! Thanks so much for the amazing review! I'm glad to hear that our support team was able to help out. Please make sure to reach out if you ever have any questions or concerns - we're always more than happy to help! Thanks again!

Italian Bathrooms

Great support. Received prompt assistance once I submitted a ticket and within a couple of days they managed to fix all my issues and even make possible one feature request i submitted. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

June 24, 2019

We're really glad to hear that we were able to get everything sorted for you! We appreciate the feedback - especially feature requests - as we're always looking for ways to improve for our merchants. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, and best of luck with upselling!

Corporate Kit

By far one of the best apps on Shopify. Additionally, their customer service is off the charts! I asked for a custom tweak to the app to their support chat and Harpreet and Aman were on it! Within 10 minutes they had completed my request!
Absolutely fantastic.

June 24, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the review! We're super happy to hear that Aman and Harpeet were able to assist with your customization; we love seeing what our merchants do with our apps. Best of luck, and we look forward to hearing about your successes using Upsell! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any additional assistance.

Hustler Hollywood Staging

We're successfully using Bold Upsell helping us offer best suitable products for our customers to add-on or upgrade to have a better value.
We've even been able to modify css styling and look to meet our branding or function better for our business like restrict to enter any number of product qty to add on to the cart. It allowed to manually enter any number to add to the cart BUT not now.
App Devs are always working on upgrading it so we look forward to having it even more better.

June 17, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review - I'm glad to hear that you've had a good experience with the app so far! We look forward to helping you out in the future.

Viral Merc

Good and efficient team, Parminder was a great help! manage to assist me for minor customization of the upsell

June 11, 2019

Thank you for the review; we'll be sure to let Parminder know how helpful you found him to be! We look forward to hearing about your success with Upsell.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or comments. :-)

bark alot

by using this, I can show my dog toys with the dog collars and uers get it! great jubt- I don't have to buy do have to serious

June 11, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of our Upsell app! We're so glad that you're enjoying the app. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments. :-)

Believe Athletics

This app is helping me to increase our average order value. Also, when I reached for an issue I had with the app, Simran from their team was very helpful and the issue was solved within 10 minutes.

June 11, 2019

Thank you for the review; we're glad that you've been seeing an increase in your average order value using Upsell! We love to hear how our apps have helped our merchants, and look forward to hearing more about your successes.

Please reach out if you have any other questions or comments; we'd be more than glad to assist again. Also, the colours of your athletic wear is stunning!

Battle Shakers

This app was great to do my BOGO offers.. and a thanks to Simran from support to help me out with it..

June 5, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. I'm glad to hear that Simranjit was able to help out - we'll be sure to let him know that's he's done a great job!