Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

Package Free

Vighnesh has been such a great help with this product as well as other Bold products that our store has installed. Great customer service!

Pelvi Store

pelvi.com have been using BOLD UPSELL for 5 months and it has had such a positive impact on our cart additions and conversion rate. Great app :)

Luxtomi

That aplication is nice and can help you to impruve sales for you best items , Thank you bold for that

Comforth

Very good service. Naman helped me very quickly and efficiently! I had problems with css and he fixed it for me

Contractor Training Center

App works well and as expected. when it breaks, they can help you fix it. I have to reinstall it once and a while.

Armm Store

Best app for shopify. I very like when use app. It't help me upsale/ crossell very good. recoomment use

WellWell

Super easy to use and Naman on customer support has been very helpful whenever I have a question. No complaints!

Dark Mountain

I have used this app for a couple different promotions. Recently, we are firing off a BOGO free with a minimum cart amount. I had a few issues getting it rolling and VIghnesh was able to assist and provide insight on different methods the app allows. Customer service was fantastic.

Costa Brazil

I really loved using the app, but most of all the customer service is absolutely amazing. Challi listened patiently to all my problems and was able to help me with everything I needed really quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend Bold Upsell and thank you very much to Challi!

Beguiling Phenix Art Store

I use the app to add cross sells and upsells to my store. I had some issues, but Aryan Sharma was very patient and did a wonderful job to fix my issue. I had decided to switch apps, because I couldn't really customize the way I wanted to, but Aryan made it happen! I'm sticking around, and looking to add the discount upsell app.