Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
BOLD
4.6
November 21, 2022

No funciona, no enseña al cliente nada cuando añade al carrito. Hemos pagado esta herramienta para nada. Devolvedme el dinero.

COLD CULTURE
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 days
BOLD replied November 22, 2022

Gracias por escribirnos con tu reseña. Tenga la seguridad de que la aplicación viene con una versión de prueba gratuita, por lo que no se le cobrará por probarla. Upsell requiere que se instale algún código en su tema para que funcione correctamente. Nuestro equipo estará encantado de ayudarle con esto si tiene alguna dificultad con el instalador automático. Por favor, háganoslo saber, nos hemos comunicado por correo electrónico.

Edited August 23, 2022

Bold Upsell will not give me the refund that I deserve. Now, there's been a lot of conversation and Bold Upsell is not willing to refund me in full. They said the plan is for their "maintenance cost". Re: by having the app installed there will always be API, servers and monthly costs that they are covering... which is ridiculous because they have literally "nothing" to maintain on my end because I am not using the app at all.

Juice My Ride
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BOLD replied August 24, 2022

Hi there, I am very sorry to hear of your frustrations with the billing terms. I can confirm our team has reached out to you to do their best to resolve your concerns.

July 10, 2022

THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO HELP THE APP DOES NOT WORK DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. I have been asking for help for ages

Coverluxesilk
Time spent using app: 9 months
BOLD replied August 24, 2022

Hi there, I am very sorry you experienced a delay in receiving support. I can confirm our team has reached out and was able to resolve your issue. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you further. Your success is our mission!

February 26, 2022

Loads your theme with code that won't remove when you delete app and screws things up. They should put a warning prior to installation.
Way better upsell apps out there that don't need to do that!

GSN Direct™
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
BOLD replied February 28, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I can confirm one of our specialists has reached out to help remove any code left over from Bold Upsell.

October 25, 2021

Totally buggy when set up, after lots of work got it to work, but check back in and it hasn't been firing this whole time. 6 months of fees and they are only offering ONE MONTH of refund. I have no idea how they make so much money and sponsor podcast ads. In our extensive experience these apps never ever ever work properly and despite making a massive amount of money for them, this team NEVER takes responsibility. Also the UX is always so awful. Infuriating, and false advertising.

Yogo