Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Sell more with in-cart and post-purchase upsells & cross-sells

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Coverluxesilk

Location Australia

THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO HELP THE APP DOES NOT WORK DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. I have been asking for help for ages

GSN Direct™

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Loads your theme with code that won't remove when you delete app and screws things up. They should put a warning prior to installation.
Way better upsell apps out there that don't need to do that!

February 28, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I can confirm one of our specialists has reached out to help remove any code left over from Bold Upsell.

Yogo

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Totally buggy when set up, after lots of work got it to work, but check back in and it hasn't been firing this whole time. 6 months of fees and they are only offering ONE MONTH of refund. I have no idea how they make so much money and sponsor podcast ads. In our extensive experience these apps never ever ever work properly and despite making a massive amount of money for them, this team NEVER takes responsibility. Also the UX is always so awful. Infuriating, and false advertising.

MyHeiQ CH

Location Switzerland

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER !!!!!!!! they use some call center who knows nothing about the app and they don't even advise you in any way. it's a pity for such a famous app.

Lizosoft Ltd

Time spent using app 1 day

AWFUL! First adding this to checkout removed my checkout button and replaced it with ... Then the price is absolutely ridiculous, they charge for views even though they have no impact on a sale. I uninstalled this App went an poured myself a large RAREBREED Wild Turkey whiskey and came back to the app store and found a much better app that charges for actually DOING something!

Bolpromex

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app lacks BASIC customization like changing background colors and text, for that though, they have a development team... that will YES charge you... apart from the milking every month you will get from them

December 22, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you are experiencing with the CSS customization that is available in app. We would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Oddball Crystals

Location Australia

1 Star because it's not good enough that your old code stays behind and slows up the theme. I don't think it's good enough that you won't help uninstall the code..

October 21, 2020

Thank you so much for you feedback. Residual code from Bold Upsell should not slow down your site in any way, but if you are experiencing slow speeds our team would be more than happy to remove that code for you. One of our Merchant Success Specialists have reached out to remove the code and provide any other support you might need regarding Bold Upsell or any of our other apps.

The Rotten Fruit Box

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 year

Another one of Bold apps that is full of bugs and for which we are charged handsomely. On the last upsell I lost $32.36 because the discount was calculated wrong. When I raise the issues, the only answer we get is someone will look into it. Refunding some of the monthly fees we are charged is never an option.

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues with your product prices. One of our merchant success specialists have reached out to resolve the issues you were experiencing.

Fuchusi

Time spent using app 13 minutes

i really dont know why people bother with this app as its not a true upsell app, its more a frequently bought together or recommendations app. it doesnt create discounts for the upsell which is the whole point of upselling is to give a discount so they buy. when i did test it it also didnt work, i wouldnt spend money at all on this app as there are much cheaper apps that do what this does but in a more simpler and better way.

The Rest Is Still Unwritten

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Customer service on this app is among the worst I've seen. I was charged $90 upon install and 20 minutes later I was asking for a refund because in a blog post it was advertised this app does Post Purchase Upsell when in fact, it did not. That's another app. I requested a refund and customer service made me run through hoops and hoops for a simple refund/reversal for a charge 20 minutes ago. They want a bill number which has not been generated yet. I'm unable to understand why it's so difficult to refund someone who hasn't even used your app for an hour. I have contacted Shopify Support who also said it's not possible to provide a billing number as the invoice was not paid yet. They requested I delete this app and they would contact the developer directly to get this resolved. I will edit my review upon further updates.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7