Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Product Upsell, Cross-sell & Smart Upsells to make more money

Outsville, Inc.

Product upsell and cross sell is a hige benefit but they don't do it with discounts unless you buy the bold discount for another $15 a month.. Feels like a bait and switch so I will look for an all inclusive before I add the second app... Seems to be the norm for shopify with many other store platforms not so nickle diming... I seem to make it about 2 years before swapping platforms so the tick tock is getting louder....

Katys Boutique

The app seems solid enough but I am not convinced that this is the most effective upsell app. It would be great if Bold kept on top of making it return a higher percentage of upsells and a higher order value, but it's a solid app. Check out our upsells with this app at http://www.katysboutique.co.uk

DAZI

Review used to be a 5, now it's a 3. Was told my urgent request would be fixed right away and come to find out it was never fixed. It's now been over 24 hours and I'm being told it will be 2-3 more days.

Bullterrierstore

I originally gave this app a 1-star rating but I spoke with Bold customer support and they were able to help me get this working with my theme.

There are still 2 major issues remaining.

1. There is no ability to add a discount without having to pay for their "product discount app". This significantly increases the monthly cost.

2. Both the "no-thanks" and "continue" buttons on the pop-up do the same thing. It makes no sense. There should be a "no thanks" that cancels the offer and "yes please" that adds the offer to cart.

Other than that, the support is fantastic.

Arts Stores

Doesn't meet my needs at this point. I may go back to it in the future.

Synek System

Pretty good at its simple function, but hard to design a beautiful popup window + reporting and dashboard interfaces are AWFUL. It's fairly easy for the service to pay for itself (if you're on the $9.99/mo plan), but is there a way to easily see total revenue generated because of the app (not just MTD)? No. I don't really care how many times something was added to the cart, I care about how many times it was *purchased.*

Samarreta

Good app, however the details in it are not great, like the design and our shop is in a different language and it takes a lot to change all words into another language

Hardtuned

The app is well coded, and looks quite clean on the front end.

Admit given our traffic though we will burn through 1500 "views" in no time, and for USD$720 a year it's very overpriced given it's simplistic functionality and limited customization ability. (having to scroll up and down on mobile as well as side to side for different products etc. could do with a little more polish on the mobile side)

Dapprlifestyle

Needs WAY more options and customize, such as being able to choose an entire collection as an upsell and rotate items, instead of having to choose every single product manually, and only getting 3 options. Why am I limited to 27 characters for title? Really dumb!! And I want to enter HTML so I can insert a simple LINEBREAK But I cannot. Looks elementary.

Also, Pricing is expensive, why do I need to pay monthly for a 1-off script? $720 per year. Plus if I want to really use this, gotta buy the $15/month 'discount app' on top of this.

Dishmaster Faucet

This was a great app until the recent revision. You can display ONLY 3 upsell products. Even if you upsell a collection of 5 or combine two upsells of 3 it will still only show the customer 3 products that are chosen at random. If you need the customer to see more than 3 products, stay away from this app. Update..... Changed 1 star to 3 stars. We've had to add Product Options app to go along with Product Upsell to accomplish what we were doing with only Upsell before. Additional monthly fee. Still think Bold should have been more open with us before 'fixing' our Upsell. However, they did a free install and 4 months no fee.

Previous 1 3