Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell, Cross-sell with Smart Funnels before & AFTER checkout!

yeehawcowboy

the app was working great and the customer service is amazing however this app couldn't handle all my collections.. Will download again once they update their app.

August 15, 2019

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really sorry to hear that you weren't able to successfully use our app due to its smart collection limitation, and it's a shame that renaming the collections wasn't a viable option! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions for us, or would like to give the app another go - we're always available to help!

gadgetaddict19

Still trying to get the most of this app. Will update the review when I have the app up and running.

weanimeaddict

Quite difficult to have it up and running. Not good UI/UX I gotta say. Will try more and hope to see some results with it.

Outsville, Inc.

Product upsell and cross sell is a hige benefit but they don't do it with discounts unless you buy the bold discount for another $15 a month.. Feels like a bait and switch so I will look for an all inclusive before I add the second app... Seems to be the norm for shopify with many other store platforms not so nickle diming... I seem to make it about 2 years before swapping platforms so the tick tock is getting louder....

Katys Boutique

The app seems solid enough but I am not convinced that this is the most effective upsell app. It would be great if Bold kept on top of making it return a higher percentage of upsells and a higher order value, but it's a solid app. Check out our upsells with this app at http://www.katysboutique.co.uk

DAZI

Review used to be a 5, now it's a 3. Was told my urgent request would be fixed right away and come to find out it was never fixed. It's now been over 24 hours and I'm being told it will be 2-3 more days.

Bullterrierstore

I originally gave this app a 1-star rating but I spoke with Bold customer support and they were able to help me get this working with my theme.

There are still 2 major issues remaining.

1. There is no ability to add a discount without having to pay for their "product discount app". This significantly increases the monthly cost.

2. Both the "no-thanks" and "continue" buttons on the pop-up do the same thing. It makes no sense. There should be a "no thanks" that cancels the offer and "yes please" that adds the offer to cart.

Other than that, the support is fantastic.

Arts Stores

Doesn't meet my needs at this point. I may go back to it in the future.

Synek System

Pretty good at its simple function, but hard to design a beautiful popup window + reporting and dashboard interfaces are AWFUL. It's fairly easy for the service to pay for itself (if you're on the $9.99/mo plan), but is there a way to easily see total revenue generated because of the app (not just MTD)? No. I don't really care how many times something was added to the cart, I care about how many times it was *purchased.*

Samarreta

Good app, however the details in it are not great, like the design and our shop is in a different language and it takes a lot to change all words into another language

Previous 1 3