Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell, Cross-sell with Smart Funnels before & AFTER checkout!

PodsBay Australia

Installed and immediately uninstalled. Its marketed as a useful app but the component I was interested in was "Post Purchase" upsells. I install and then the app tells me "If you want to upsell after checkout you need Bold Cashier installed" which is a 3rd party checkout.

Bold I think once used to be good but now they are simply dying under the weight of their own bloatware and the fact their 3rd party checkout no longer has much of a role as SHopify now has multicurrency.

For real Bold get your act together. Every app of yours I've looked into has been pretty deceptive to be honest and your UI/UX is attrocious and needs a massive overhaul.

Having said all that I gsave 3 stars because I'm sure the app can upsell people but give it rest trying to say it can do "post purchase" when no it cant "without Bold Cashier"

yet somehow ReConvert can do a Post Purchase Upsell. So think I'm going with him like everybody else does because whilst he is expensive at least he's upfront about what his app does or doesn't do.

December 2, 2019

Hi there - I just wanted to apologize that the app didn't meet your expectations with regards to offering post-purchase upsells. I wanted to double check our Shopify app store listing to ensure we weren't hiding any information, and it looks like our description outlines that in order to use the Upsell After Checkout feature, Bold Cashier needs to be installed as it is an integration, which we do not have with Shopify's checkout.

We're glad to hear that you've found another app that will better suit your business' needs! Should you decide you want to give Bold Upsell another shot, don't hesitate to let us know, and we'll do what we can to help you with anything you need.

We wish you the best of luck in the future, as we understand you need to do what's best for your business. Take care.

Holiday Harbor

didn't do as well as i wished. I thought that the customer support wasn't good and there were a lot of technical issues.

November 13, 2019

Hello there. I'm very sorry that you had a poor experience with our app and customer service team; that's certainly not how we want our merchants to feel after using our apps or interacting with us!

I've looked into your correspondence, and it seems as though the 'Add to Cart' button is for some reason not showing up on your upsell offer. I can assure you that one of our specialists, Brysen, is currently looking into this and will get back to you on that as soon as possible!

We hope you'll give us another chance to show you our best side, and allow you to try the app out how it should be working.

SWIISH

This app is generally good to use however the reporting analytics are quite poor. You are unable to choose a date range for certain reports which doesn't help if you're wanting to report monthly on what & isn't working when it comes to upsells. Massive improvements need to be made for reports, especially for what you pay for the app!

September 27, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback about our app. We really appreciate it, as we are always looking for ways to improve the app. I see that our specialist, Grant, was able to answer your question with regards to breaking down the analytics based on collection. I'm very sorry that we are unable to do that at this time.

I'll be sure to pass the request along to our developers! Hopefully one day soon we are able to get that updated and make the analytics reporting more fluid.

yeehawcowboy

the app was working great and the customer service is amazing however this app couldn't handle all my collections.. Will download again once they update their app.

August 15, 2019

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really sorry to hear that you weren't able to successfully use our app due to its smart collection limitation, and it's a shame that renaming the collections wasn't a viable option! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions for us, or would like to give the app another go - we're always available to help!

gadgetaddict19

Still trying to get the most of this app. Will update the review when I have the app up and running.

weanimeaddict

Quite difficult to have it up and running. Not good UI/UX I gotta say. Will try more and hope to see some results with it.

Outsville, Inc.

Product upsell and cross sell is a hige benefit but they don't do it with discounts unless you buy the bold discount for another $15 a month.. Feels like a bait and switch so I will look for an all inclusive before I add the second app... Seems to be the norm for shopify with many other store platforms not so nickle diming... I seem to make it about 2 years before swapping platforms so the tick tock is getting louder....

Katys Boutique

The app seems solid enough but I am not convinced that this is the most effective upsell app. It would be great if Bold kept on top of making it return a higher percentage of upsells and a higher order value, but it's a solid app. Check out our upsells with this app at http://www.katysboutique.co.uk

DAZI

Review used to be a 5, now it's a 3. Was told my urgent request would be fixed right away and come to find out it was never fixed. It's now been over 24 hours and I'm being told it will be 2-3 more days.

Bullterrierstore

I originally gave this app a 1-star rating but I spoke with Bold customer support and they were able to help me get this working with my theme.

There are still 2 major issues remaining.

1. There is no ability to add a discount without having to pay for their "product discount app". This significantly increases the monthly cost.

2. Both the "no-thanks" and "continue" buttons on the pop-up do the same thing. It makes no sense. There should be a "no thanks" that cancels the offer and "yes please" that adds the offer to cart.

Other than that, the support is fantastic.

Previous 1 3