Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
BOLD
4.6
December 9, 2022

Bold Upsell has been a great addition to our business. Set up and changing product pairings are extremely easy! Within the first month we have increased sales and looking forward to continuing with the App.

The Plan By Lauren Truslow
February 4, 2022

Application que je recommande, le service client est très réactif (Esha pour ma part). Il serait intéressant d'améliorer le design par défaut sur le front office, j'ai du mettre un coup de CSS pour que ca fasse davantage dans l'air du temps

JOLT™ FR
Andorra
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
BOLD replied February 9, 2022

Thank you for your review! Feedback like yours is valuable to us. It lets us know where we we are on the right track, and where we need to improve! Thank you for choosing Bold!

October 29, 2021

Very responsive customer service, unfortunately couldn't come to a fix with my request but suggested a better solution to what I had asked for which has helped loads. Great app, easy to navigate and provides the best of solutions in encouraging further customer purchase incentives. Many thanks

ACDC Drives
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited March 2, 2021

Our website's Add to Cart functionality completely broke and even with expedited tech support, we're looking at multiple business days for a fix. The app works as expected until it doesn't and when it doesn't good luck getting a quick fix or being able to fix it yourself. Update: While I still don't agree with how Bold's app edits code, given you provide their customer service team with the right information they are able to course-correct and fix things. -1 star for not being able to edit their code without ample coding experience.

OPINEL USA
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
BOLD replied March 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Rest assured we have our experts working on resolving the issues you've been experiencing. We thank you for all your patience.

December 10, 2020

Working great! I am using this to sell one-time boxes to people who subscribe to my subscription box. The support desk (Rajni) is very helpful and helped me make code changes to the display of the upsell pop-up.

Sew What Box
Time spent using app: 6 months
BOLD replied December 15, 2020

Thank you so much for for the review! What a great an interesting way of using Subscriptions and Upsell together. We are so happy to hear that Rajni was able to help you out to achieve the look and feel you were looking for.