Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited January 3, 2023

Loved this app before it was managed by a new company to my understanding as it does not work with products that have options now, it only shows "Add to Cart" buttons when we need "View Product" buttons as we had before. No one notified us that "Add to Cart" buttons would be put back into our pop ups so we have a ton of orders with no options selected by the customers and we are having to email customers one by one who aren't happy. Tried to ask support for help to no avail. It states features "Design & language customization" but yet no one can help us change the "Add to Cart" buttons back to "View Product" buttons like we had before Bold sold this app to a different company? Really sad as we used to love this app but no one has helped us fix this issue and they simply stopped communicating. Had to delete and find a different app.

UPDATE: After multiple emails back and forth with very vague replies, my developer was able to figure out with the assistance of the app how to edit the "Add to Cart" buttons to be "View Product" so I have adjusted my review since we were finally able to get this fixed from 1 star to 4.

Magic Candle Company
Time spent using app: 9 months
BOLD replied January 3, 2023

Thank you. We appreciate you taking the time to write in with your feedback. Upsell is still owned by Bold, however, Product Options is now managed by Shop Circle. We sincerely apologize for the issues you’ve experienced when the integration did not work as expected. Your feedback is valuable to us, and will help us to do better in the future.
While you can customize the design using CSS and HTML, the customization you required needed a bit more complex adjustment using other programming languages. Our team has reached out to provide resources for you to look into. Once again, thank you for taking the time to write in.

December 9, 2022

Bold Upsell has been a great addition to our business. Set up and changing product pairings are extremely easy! Within the first month we have increased sales and looking forward to continuing with the App.

The Plan By Lauren Truslow
Time spent using app: About 1 month
BOLD replied December 12, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! We are so glad to be a part of your journey to success. Thanks for choosing Bold!

February 4, 2022

Application que je recommande, le service client est très réactif (Esha pour ma part). Il serait intéressant d'améliorer le design par défaut sur le front office, j'ai du mettre un coup de CSS pour que ca fasse davantage dans l'air du temps

JOLT™ FR
Andorra
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
BOLD replied February 9, 2022

Thank you for your review! Feedback like yours is valuable to us. It lets us know where we we are on the right track, and where we need to improve! Thank you for choosing Bold!

October 29, 2021

Very responsive customer service, unfortunately couldn't come to a fix with my request but suggested a better solution to what I had asked for which has helped loads. Great app, easy to navigate and provides the best of solutions in encouraging further customer purchase incentives. Many thanks

ACDC Drives
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited March 2, 2021

Our website's Add to Cart functionality completely broke and even with expedited tech support, we're looking at multiple business days for a fix. The app works as expected until it doesn't and when it doesn't good luck getting a quick fix or being able to fix it yourself. Update: While I still don't agree with how Bold's app edits code, given you provide their customer service team with the right information they are able to course-correct and fix things. -1 star for not being able to edit their code without ample coding experience.

OPINEL USA
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
BOLD replied March 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Rest assured we have our experts working on resolving the issues you've been experiencing. We thank you for all your patience.

December 10, 2020

Working great! I am using this to sell one-time boxes to people who subscribe to my subscription box. The support desk (Rajni) is very helpful and helped me make code changes to the display of the upsell pop-up.

Sew What Box
Time spent using app: 6 months
BOLD replied December 15, 2020

Thank you so much for for the review! What a great an interesting way of using Subscriptions and Upsell together. We are so happy to hear that Rajni was able to help you out to achieve the look and feel you were looking for.

December 3, 2020

The design is a little poor but functionnalities are very well done, it's very interoperable (like with side-cart functionnalities of other editor) and reporting is very good. Lots of possibilities and settings.

Chefclub
France
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 25, 2020

The app is really great- the only problem is I can't add the same product as a trigger before checkout. So if you want more of the same product it only let's you add it as a trigger when adding to cart-- but then doesn't allow you to discount it. Customer service is great and Kelsey was very helpful and even stayed 15 minutes later past their closing to help me. I'm going to keep trying because the team is really helpful.

Voice of Hair
Time spent using app: 14 days
June 14, 2020

bello e funzionaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bovì Carne Genuina
Italy
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
April 12, 2020

great app easy to use
more sale
thanks to improve it ..............................................

QluxBeauty