Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Sell more with in-cart and post-purchase upsells & cross-sells

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

JOLT™ FR

Location Andorra
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Application que je recommande, le service client est très réactif (Esha pour ma part). Il serait intéressant d'améliorer le design par défaut sur le front office, j'ai du mettre un coup de CSS pour que ca fasse davantage dans l'air du temps

February 9, 2022

Thank you for your review! Feedback like yours is valuable to us. It lets us know where we we are on the right track, and where we need to improve! Thank you for choosing Bold!

ACDC Drives

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very responsive customer service, unfortunately couldn't come to a fix with my request but suggested a better solution to what I had asked for which has helped loads. Great app, easy to navigate and provides the best of solutions in encouraging further customer purchase incentives. Many thanks

OPINEL USA

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Our website's Add to Cart functionality completely broke and even with expedited tech support, we're looking at multiple business days for a fix. The app works as expected until it doesn't and when it doesn't good luck getting a quick fix or being able to fix it yourself. Update: While I still don't agree with how Bold's app edits code, given you provide their customer service team with the right information they are able to course-correct and fix things. -1 star for not being able to edit their code without ample coding experience.

March 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Rest assured we have our experts working on resolving the issues you've been experiencing. We thank you for all your patience.

Sew What Box

Working great! I am using this to sell one-time boxes to people who subscribe to my subscription box. The support desk (Rajni) is very helpful and helped me make code changes to the display of the upsell pop-up.

December 15, 2020

Thank you so much for for the review! What a great an interesting way of using Subscriptions and Upsell together. We are so happy to hear that Rajni was able to help you out to achieve the look and feel you were looking for.

Chefclub

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 years

The design is a little poor but functionnalities are very well done, it's very interoperable (like with side-cart functionnalities of other editor) and reporting is very good. Lots of possibilities and settings.

Voice of Hair

The app is really great- the only problem is I can't add the same product as a trigger before checkout. So if you want more of the same product it only let's you add it as a trigger when adding to cart-- but then doesn't allow you to discount it. Customer service is great and Kelsey was very helpful and even stayed 15 minutes later past their closing to help me. I'm going to keep trying because the team is really helpful.

Bovì Carne Genuina

Location Italy
Time spent using app 34 minutes

bello e funzionaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

QluxBeauty

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 28 minutes

great app easy to use
more sale
thanks to improve it ..............................................

Pinks Boutique

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Super easy use. Wouldn't change it. Only concern is that it sometimes feels like it can drop off the website :)

Sonix

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Laurel was so helpful! She walked me through step by step to successfully set everything up!!! Thank you! Great experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12