Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Sell more with in-cart and post-purchase upsells & cross-sells

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

LeighFortington

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic and easy to use APP - gets better all the time. We have used this app to improve our AOV and works even with other discount promotions we have going on. It is great to get a 50% off sale PLUS an Upsell product purchased.
Support is always at hand to help and quick to resolve on Chat.
Thanks to Uri for helping verify our code and get us going.

INFINITY GIFT STORE

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I love this app. I am currently on a trial period of 14 days & still have 5 days left and It has already made $99.95 worth of sales. It is self paying app. Highly recommended. 5 STARS for customer service excellency :)

April 3, 2019

Thank you again for the review. :) We're really happy to see you expanding your app selections, and are really glad you're already seeing success with Upsell! We look forward to hearing about your continued success!

Oz Weight Loss

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just started using it and wanted to make some customisations. They were very helpful and fast at responding, had it up and running in a few hrs. Reccommend

Claris Deals

Great Support from DAN from Bold, even advised me on other issues.

I will give 5 Star to the Product Upsell App from Bold Commerce.

I have been looking for up-sell/cross-sell app for quite some time and I also tried out some of the other top apps on Shopify and all those apps had some or the other drawbacks, and I ended up removing those.

Then I stumbled upon this app, great support from Alan and team, and hoorah...I got two conversions (worth $44) within in an hour of enabling just two offers..Cool!

But this app stands out and is the "Winner"...

- Integrates well with your theme, does not seem like an attachment
- Integrates seamlessly with the checkout or add-to-cart flow
- Very easy to setup upsells, you can add upsell to "Check Out" and "Add to cart" for same product, so you can use the offer attached to Add to cart as an upsell, and use the offer attached to Checkout as a cross-sell if needed
- Amazing slick dashboard and detailed reports
- Easy in-app view on offers setup
- High conversions

I was struggling to increase our Order value, to improve the profitability, and the final answer came in the form of Upsell app from Bold.

Every Shopify store should use this app, you will surely see great ROI. Even the fee structure is very reasonable you will get back your monthly investment just in a day or
two...rest is your additional profit.

In summary I would recommend this app to any serious Shopify owner looking to increase their revenue.

The customer support was one of the best from Bold Commerce team.

I have multiple Shopify stores, and have worked with many app teams, but I would say Alan and team are the best.

- They went above and beyond in ensuring and testing the app setup
- They were very patient to educate me and have me up and running
- Customized the buttons to align with my theme (cool)
- Very quick and timely responses, Alan even pointed out some other issues in my theme, which could have adverse effect on my business - thanks

Hands down the best team to work with.
You will be really happy to work with this team.

Valhalla Jewel

Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm relatively new to dropshipping and was looking for an app that optimized upsales and crosssales. The Bold Product Upsell, was by far the most highly rated when I researched into the different Apps out there. The interface is so easy to use and there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube from Bold and other Dropshippers who recommend the App.

Although I haven't been using the App for years, I have already witnessed it producing marvelous results! My sales have increased by 12.5% just down to this single App alone!

I am definitely going to be using other products from Bold in the future as my store grows, such as Product Bundles and Product Discounts. I have no experience in coding or CSS and Bold solves this problem straight off the bat.

Number one Shopify App!
The best thing is I haven't even needed to use the Bold support team! Bold make the App I use so simple to navigate, I have no need to contact them. The amazingly detailed YouTube advise videos from Bold gave me more than enough information to walk me step by step through all aspects of the App! I'm sure if I ever ran into any difficulty though, then the Bold support team would point me in the right direction as soon as possible.

Shop The Hound

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

We just purchase Product Upsell and are in the process (actually this weekend) of implementing it on our site.

Shop the Hound has been in business since 2011. It started with one product and I didn't even have a store, had never been in sales (I was always in Purchasing) and so I built my business from scratch. The store has gone through some growing pains in the past year as we moved platforms twice and are now loving Shopify.

I realized recently the store really need to take advantage of the fact that we have a customer sitting at home wanting to purchase the product but often they don't realize that there are other items that would really compliment their purchase and why not take advantages of the economy of scale with regard to shipping.

I'm excited to see what Product Upsell will do for Shop the Hound. I really think that it coupled with Product Discount that Shop the Hound is on the right path to an even more improved store.

Ellen Thompson-Jennings
Family History Hound/Shop the Hound

Zenstra Bio-Health Ltd.

After some issues with the styling of the pop-up, the Bold support team customized everything for us promptly. Some bold apps take a while to set up with custom code, but the support is excellent. Bold have done a great job at making sure all of our apps work together with no issues. Great phone support. Gursharandeep was amazing at walking me through everything and making any customisations I asked for. I then contacted Bold again because the customisation didn't precisely match my store. Eric and Guri altered something which I was previously told wasn't possible to edit. They made it look AMAZING. What's more, Eric did all of this right away on a Sunday! I highly recommend Bold as their customer support is phenomenal. Five stars

November 18, 2019

Hi there! I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad that our support team was able to work with you in order to customize and style the look of your pop-up windows the way you wanted them to look!

We love working with merchants to help them get the best out of our apps, and we're glad that you've had a great experience with our phone support. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else moving forward!

Keyway Designs

Time spent using app Over 3 years

So far, so good! We've been using Upsell for the better part of 6 months and it has been great so far. I had a couple of small formatting issues that I wasn't able to sort out on my own so I reached out to support. I was quickly helped out by Dan Pfiefer who I ended up granting Theme permissions to and he just logged in and fixed it. One small downside is that the script for the Upsell pop-up loads after all the core Shopify scripts at the checkout, so if the customer clicks "Checkout" really quickly they can bypass the pop-up. Though, I don't think this is under the developers control, but something to keep in mind when troubleshooting!

LEANSHOPPE

Best customer service on Shopify! Had a minor issue and Cody was able to quickly respond and help me get things working! Parminder chimed in with an assist and like Jordan and Pippen of yesteryear success was mine!

Update! Best Customer Service Gets Better!

Had a tougher issue this time. Customers with quick clicking fingers were getting my BOGOs without a full price purchase. Reached out to BOLD and Guri and Navjot fixed the issue for me the same day. Truly outstanding customer service and great apps that really, really work!

Beemans Home

I'm soo glad this app is available! Put a huge grin on my face the moment it worked, because I know the power of upsells. This app basically adds a funnel-like feature to your site. And you don't have to pay $100 a month. Some of you know what I'm talking about.
I highly recommend this. And somehow I get SEO for writing this. Haven't had much time to learn about SEO yet as theres so much to learn. But its on my list.

www.BeemansHome.com Modern home décor, simplified.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 133 134