Product Variants in Table

Eye catching listing of product variants & quick add to cart.

$4/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Azarhia Wholesale

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We love this app! It does exactly what we need it to do. The developer is also very responsive to help and customization requests. Top notch support!

Carroll Original Wear

This app meets our needs and displays the inventory for products with variants. Support was also able to help me with a small customization. Thank you for the quick responses and wonderful app!

February 4, 2020

Hello Drew,

Many Thanks for Nice review. I highly appreciate it.

Aesthetics Etcetera

Location Barbados
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Hitesh was very helpful in getting the app implemented in our theme and also made some custom modifications.

traveller charms

Location Germany

One of the best and most convenient interactions I had so far with developers regarding shopify. Excellent and superfast service, all my question were answered.
The app is super useful and definitely worth the (low) price.

Keep up the good work and thank you a lot!

Earthroma

App is newly installed and working great so far! I like the grid look for the inventory on hand counts for variants. Hitesh was quick to reply and help with installation!

Ticon Industries

Time spent using app Over 1 year

App works exactly as advertised and their support was very quick to help when we had questions. Two thumbs up!

Peppermint Dream Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have a lot of variants in my store and I needed to make sure my buyers could order the exact size they need. This app is perfect for showing in stock and out of stock variants and is totally worth the money. The representative helped me super fast to make the app fit my theme.
I definitely recommend.

Q-T Intimates

Very helpful making this work right with our site - very responsive, great support! Pleasure to work with

OneStockHome

Location Malaysia

Really quick response time and helpful support, helped with some customization work without extra charge. Table worked as intended.

Thanks a lot Hitesh!

VEE GEE Scientific

App was exactly what we wanted. I worked with Hitesh on some modifications to make it perfect for our store. He was extremely helpful, and understood exactly what I needed. The customization fees were very reasonable, and he delivered next day. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to show off several variants together on a page!