Product Variants in Table

Product Variants in Table

by Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd

Eye catching listing of product variants & quick add to cart.

traveller charms

One of the best and most convenient interactions I had so far with developers regarding shopify. Excellent and superfast service, all my question were answered.
The app is super useful and definitely worth the (low) price.

Keep up the good work and thank you a lot!

Earthroma

App is newly installed and working great so far! I like the grid look for the inventory on hand counts for variants. Hitesh was quick to reply and help with installation!

Ticon Industries

App works exactly as advertised and their support was very quick to help when we had questions. Two thumbs up!

Peppermint Dream Jewelry

I have a lot of variants in my store and I needed to make sure my buyers could order the exact size they need. This app is perfect for showing in stock and out of stock variants and is totally worth the money. The representative helped me super fast to make the app fit my theme.
I definitely recommend.

Q-T Intimates

Very helpful making this work right with our site - very responsive, great support! Pleasure to work with

OneStockHome

Really quick response time and helpful support, helped with some customization work without extra charge. Table worked as intended.

Thanks a lot Hitesh!

VEE GEE Scientific

App was exactly what we wanted. I worked with Hitesh on some modifications to make it perfect for our store. He was extremely helpful, and understood exactly what I needed. The customization fees were very reasonable, and he delivered next day. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to show off several variants together on a page!

Woodline USA

Our customers at woodline.com tend to be older and not always computer savvy. We received countless calls from them because they couldn't fathom or didn't like the dropdown menus. This fabulous app lets them see each and every one of our many variables and allows them to purchase multiple sizes without having to click back and forth. Customer service from Capacity Web Solutions could not have been better. They helped us the whole way and truly listened to what we needed. We would highly recommend this app for speedier checkouts. Our only wish is that we had this three years ago.

April 12, 2019

Many thanks...

Turn Gymnastics

I had been waiting a while for an app that offered this functionality so my customers (sports teams) could order their team apparel in one go and this app works exactly how I'd hoped. I have a custom Shopify store theme so set up was not quite as straight forward, so I paid them (reasonable amount) to do the set up for me so it was done correctly and with a couple of custom tweaks it fits my site beautifully.

They were very responsive regards to communication and got the app up and running really efficiently, great job.

March 28, 2019

Many thanks.

US Parts Center

These folks are awesome! This app is perfect if you have products with variants and want your shoppers to turn into customers. It takes a couple of days to get it done but very well worth the effort. They made the install very simple and it terrific add on to our uspartscenter.com website which has many variants.

March 26, 2019

Many thanks for the nice review.