Product Variants in Table

Product Variants in Table

by Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd

Eye catching listing of product variants & quick add to cart.

1 review

All About Quilting

I installed the but did not have a chance to do anything with it. When my 2 week trial was over, my Add to Cart button disappeared. Who knows how much business I lost due to this. Uninstalled the app and my Add to Cart button is back. Not a good app if it beaks the site it's on.

UPDATE: Developer did contact me. Unfortunately since I am the only person to have had this issue then it's my fault. I asked then to set up a test site to reproduce the issue. Within 30 minutes of sending the email, someone who has never been to my business and who I don't know, left a negative review on my Google listing. And they have not responded with what happened so I could fix the issue. Coincidence??

July 4, 2019

Hello Lauren,
Our App has 1 week trial period.
You are saying that after 2 week trial was over, AddtoCart button Disappears. You haven't contacted us any time and you have put negative review. Still we will help you out here to solve the issue. But for that we need access to your store and our App should be installed on your store. You want us to duplicate issue but your theme is different theme with different products. So we can't reproduce the issue.

And i am somewhat surprised with your new UPDATE.

I am still waiting from you regarding your theme name or other stuff so we can duplicate issue if there will be any.

Many thanks.