Product Variants in Table

Product Variants in Table

by Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd

Eye catching listing of product variants & quick add to cart.

VFair Direct

Customer service is spot on! I had an issue with a collection that had product variants. On the collection page, the customer was not allowed to click on the pagination, obviously, this was causing trouble. I asked customer service immediately and they resolved the issue within hours! Super happy with the app and their support.

The Bobbin Robin Shop

Love this app, it was not too difficult to install. I did have to insert the code myself as my store is not standard. But it took less then 30mins and has been working great. Thank-you

Cleaneo

Amazing support ! They help me on their day off and even made a custom development for my use case ! Highly recommended.

effektiv-werkzeuge

I installed the app to navigate through my variant and it works excellent now. the support ist the best and done all special stuff for me.
I can really recommend the app and the support.
Great Work

Cabledrumjacks

Great APP and excellent support, we have this across several sites and has helped with increased sales.

Therm-Coil Mfg. Co.

We have been looking for a way to consolidate a number of our products into a table format for quite a while now and 'Product Variants in Table' worked like a dream. Edit: We had an issue with the way some of the tables were displaying and support was quick and helpful in locating the problem and correcting it.

Cavani

When I contacted customer service to support with the implementation of this functionality their response was quick and very helpful at every request.

Hoistshop

Great product and most importantly customer service was excellent, product was tailored to our site with no issues. Would highly recommend.

Dave
www.hoistshop.co.uk

Azarhia Wholesale

We love this app! It does exactly what we need it to do. The developer is also very responsive to help and customization requests. Top notch support!

Carroll Original Wear

This app meets our needs and displays the inventory for products with variants. Support was also able to help me with a small customization. Thank you for the quick responses and wonderful app!

February 4, 2020

Hello Drew,

Many Thanks for Nice review. I highly appreciate it.

Previous 1 3