Product Waiting Lists

Product Waiting Lists

by Wait.li

Pre-launch your product while growing hype and publicity

Awesome Supplements

I am giving this 5 stars as Patrick was super helpful and responsive to the issues we had with the app and is receptive to feedback on how to improve it for a company like ours, with some complexities.

Straplets

The original installation failed and Patrick reached out proactively and completed the installation in a timely manner. Excellent customer service.

April 13, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! I really appreciate it - and I'm absolutely working on improving the auto-installation so it works the first time on most themes. Have a great weekend!

Maako

I used this app to help me find out if I should restock specific items. Also, the creator has been very helpfull with my questions and specific needs!

March 29, 2019

Thanks so much :) I'm glad Wait.li has been useful for your store, I really appreciate the review and hope that we can continue to work together to implement features to help out your store.

WYLD HOME

It is early days but this app is doing what is says on the tin. Support has been excellent; very responsive and helpful.

2 Next