Product Waiting Lists

Product Waiting Lists | Reviews

by Bolle Apps

Pre-launch your product while growing hype and publicity

June Riot

It doesn't automatically turn on after a product runs out of stock... so I have to manually enable it every single time I sell out for every single product and then manually disable it when I restock every individual product and that takes a lot of time. It should be automatic, and failing that you should at least be able to enable or disable items in bulk rather than clicking on every individual one.

April 14, 2021

Hi! Thanks for this feedback. One thing I'd like to mention is that Wait.li is not intended for this out of stock setup. If you need this feature, I'd suggest taking for 'back in stock' apps in the Shopify app store, which will automatically enable for out of stock products.

I appreciate the feedback, but unfortunately this 'back in stock' feature is not one that the app is intended to emulate. A waiting list is meant for a pre-launch system, releasing a product to specific customers in stages.

Let me know if that makes sense, or if I can help with anything at all!

LUNA BRONZE | US

App is good however does not work well when you add the app to multiple stores; requires you to go incognito mode and clear browser cache in order to make updates/edits to each store. Fix this and this gets a 5 star review!

May 14, 2019

Hi! This problem has been fixed now for a few months :)

If you could take a look and let me know if everything is working as intended, that would be awesome.

Thanks so much!