Measure And Grow Demand
Waiting lists / queues allow you to gauge customer interest and grow it immediately with legitimate social proof.
Exclusive Product Launches
Wait.li gives you the capability of releasing a product to a certain set of customers. Use to launch to an exclusive set of customers.
Customers on a waiting list are itching to try your product. When it's ready, activate them as you choose and watch the sales fly in.
Su Product Waiting Lists
Wait.li product waiting lists help your business grow product demand, gauge customer interest, create exclusivity on Shopify.
Wait.li enables you to...
- Gauge customer market fit for a new product
- Release a product to only a set number of customers
- Collect valuable emails while working on your next product
- Create a veil of exclusivity around your products
- Show social proof (# of customers on waiting list) and grow demand for your product
- Add list limits, limiting the amount of people that can join your waiting list (more exclusivity!)
How It Works
- Create a waiting list via the app's super simple creation page.
- Once created, any customer that navigates to your specified product page will be shown a "Join Waiting List" button instead of the typical "Add To Cart" button.
- Once the customer clicks "Join Waiting List", they are prompted with a minimal popup modal that asks them to register / sign in to a store account. Once registered, they are added Wait.li's database and are sent an email confirming their registration on the waiting list. They are not able to purchase the product until they are activated from the Wait.li waiting list.
- When you are ready, activate your customers via Wait.li - after a customer is activated, they are sent another email including a link to purchase your product. Simple as that!
NOTE - Only customers that are activated via the app are able to purchase the product. All other customers are still unable to purchase your product (unless you disable the waiting list).
Constant Updates & Improvements
- We work side-by-side with store owners to implement features and bug fixes quickly
- Have a feature request? A general suggestion? Let us know and we'll put a plan in action to implement it into Wait.li ASAP
Guarda l'app in azione
Scopri come funziona l'app in un esempio di negozio.Visualizza l'esempio di negozio
Prezzi 10 giorni di prova gratuita
* Tutte le spese sono fatturate in USD.
** Le addebiti ricorrenti, comprese le spese per utilizzo o mensili, sono fatturate ogni 30 giorni.
La valutazione complessiva riflette lo stato attuale dell'app. Tiene in considerazione tutte le recensioni relative all'app, ma dà priorità a quelle più recenti.
Le recensioni più recenti
GREAT LAKES ORACLE™
This app has been perfect for our needs! I recently changed our store theme and they helped me get all the coding switched over fast and accurately. I plan on using them for all my waitlist needs for my shop!
I just ran my first waiting list campaign, and it was a huge success. Not only is it very easy to use, but it is implemented in such a way that it leverages the Shopify infrastructure in every possible way, working seamlessly with all other apps and workflows I already have in place. Most strings are externalized so they can be translated into *multiple* languages, and the sign-up accounts are the standard store accounts to make the user experience seamless. The developer is very quick to respond to questions, and offers thorough responses. I am very happy with this app, and look forward to further enhancements in the future. Great app!
It doesn't automatically turn on after a product runs out of stock... so I have to manually enable it every single time I sell out for every single product and then manually disable it when I restock every individual product and that takes a lot of time. It should be automatic, and failing that you should at least be able to enable or disable items in bulk rather than clicking on every individual one.
Risposta dello sviluppatore
Hi! Thanks for this feedback. One thing I'd like to mention is that Wait.li is not intended for this out of stock setup. If you need this feature, I'd suggest taking for 'back in stock' apps in the Shopify app store, which will automatically enable for out of stock products.
I appreciate the feedback, but unfortunately this 'back in stock' feature is not one that the app is intended to emulate. A waiting list is meant for a pre-launch system, releasing a product to specific customers in stages.
Let me know if that makes sense, or if I can help with anything at all!