Warnify Pro Warnings

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 26, 2022

We have a couple scenarios that we are using this app for. It didn't quite work like we wanted right out of the box, but they were happy to do some customization for us at a fair price. They have been very responsive, the communication is great! We are using it to stop shipment of certain products to California (Prop 65) and to stop shipment of products that are out of stock in our shipping location (they can do local pickup instead).

NutriKey
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 13, 2022

Easy to install and does exactly what was needed. I reached out to the company's support due to an issue I was having with the message not displaying on the front end of our website. I received a message back within the hour and the problem was fixed. Thank you!

Doctors Weight Loss
Time spent using app: 5 days
June 24, 2022

Works well for what I need it to do! Good customer service when the popup stopped showing. They made the changes I needed fairly quickly.

Urban Worm Company
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 23, 2022

This app is great. It functions very well, especially when you select the warnings at a product / variant level. I love how you can customize the pop up to have it match the look and feel of your store. I was having issues with this plug-in working with Gempages and Slide Cart, reached out to their support and they responded quickly and had corrected the issues within 24 hours. Great plug-in, great support. Can't ask for much more than that.

CalChip Connect
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 3, 2022

Great app and even greater support! The team helped me customize it real quick. Very happy with it, Recommended!

Akiki's Cigars
Lebanon
Time spent using app: 11 days
May 30, 2022

This app is exactly what we needed. The customer service and support is excellent too ! All in all, extremely happy with it !

Ellie's Raw Ltd
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 13, 2022

Amazing support, super fast and really friendly although I have a free account they arranged everything to make it work. It was the only app I found to solve my issue, 100% useful and recommended.

DAIPROX
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 9, 2022

Great app! They have a knowledgeable and friendly team who helped us further customize this app to meet our needs. If you like their app, don't hesitate to reach out to them to integrate further customization for your store.

DSP On Demand
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 29, 2022

This app is critical for our website, and it works exactly as intended. The couple of times I've asked them for help with making custom changes, they've been extremely responsive and helpful. Definitely in the top 5 apps we use for our Shopify store to help us get the job done.

Kingston Label Products
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
April 27, 2022

Great app! Very easy to use and support is responsive and quick to solve any issues. It's a great tool to notify customers of information they might otherwise skip in the product description

HeatPressNation