Warnify: Product Warnings

Warning popups on Add to Cart and Checkout

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Frozen Garden

We are using this app for California Prop 65. It will show a pop-up to users in California when they add a specific product to the cart. It then includes a note on the order that it was shown. Reached out to support for help verifying it and they were very responsive and helpful. Great app.

Little Lili Store

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Simple and very good app to use, would recommend. Helps to inform customers before the checkout, happy customer.

Sun Active, Inc

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Reached out to the developer requesting a minor customization to the app. They replied in less than 24 hours, were pleasant, and made the requested changes.

Loose Leaf

I've only had the popup app for about a week as a trial, however I wanted to edit the styling a little more than I personally had the ability to do. I emailed the team and within 24 hours they had already edited the popup to match my styling. Great customer service. Thanks team!

LINKED JEWEL

this app allows warning to popluate for certain state only. this is very important that we do so other customers don't see unnecessary warnings. perfect!

Sabattus Disc Golf, Inc.

Time spent using app Over 4 years

We have been using this app for over a year now and works great since we are not allowed to ship specific products. Customers can see it online so if they are in the area can pick it up. This was easy to set up and if we have had issues or questions they are very quick to reply and correct the issue. Would highly recommend.

4X4OC

Location Australia

Amazing customer service. I needed some custom work done and it was no issue for the team. Very happy with the quality of work and turnaround time.

Prometheus Lights

So far this app has been great. With all the current chaos in the world I was looking for a simple way to add alerts to our site and this did the trick. The UI is easy to understand and we received quick help resolving a small issue. Recommended.

Cornbelly's

I have used this app in several stores with different themes and it has functioned great! I have had a few needs for customizations/support and the dev has been very responsive and helpful. This is my go to agreement/popup app for sure!

Cozy Industries

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Easy to use and set up, helped me alert customers to potential out of stock issues. I would recommend.